Banned IP - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Banned IP

Re: Banned IP

Roy: Sounds like the crumpy old men have trouble answering some very simple questions. buster1

Quote Originally Posted by buster1

oink

buster1

Buster1,

You can see by the response how much he enjoys this forum and being on the bus.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy
    Buster1,

You can see by the response how much he enjoys this forum and being on the bus.
    Here is the "bus stop". Roy you and your comrades can get off any time you want or stay aboard for the ride; the decision is yours.

Don't know about Roy but I'm staying on board just to make sure what you say is truthful and accurate and to uphold the honor of the USSS, something a couple of guys who post here have done their best to tarnish the badge. buster1

Quote Originally Posted by buster1
    Don't know about Roy but I'm staying on board just to make sure what you say is truthful and accurate and to uphold the honor of the USSS, something a couple of guys who post here have done their best to tarnish the badge. buster1
    LOL. You don't even know the meaning of truth and accuracy. Based on all of your postings if one depends on you to uphold the honor of the USSSS; there is no honor. All any outside individual needs do is to read your postings and they will come to that same conclusion. You not only dishonor the USSS with your inane postings but you dishonor all law enforcement officers of every rank and every agency with your profane ramblings and incoherent postings. You are a disgrace to everything that the USSS stands for and if you are truthful to yourself you know that better than me. Shame on you.

Shame on YOU! Your comments directed at Buster1 are in poor taste. As usual, nothing of interest on this forum. Just a matter of time before you and your cohorts fade away. At least Buster1 is supportive and respectful to those who give of themselves freely to participate as Board Members of the FAA. I do hope you don't have any difficult time understanding these comments.
    Be thankful for the OLDSTAR........ROY

Quote Originally Posted by ROY
    Shame on YOU! Your comments directed at Buster1 are in poor taste. As usual, nothing of interest on this forum. Just a matter of time before you and your cohorts fade away. At least Buster1 is supportive and respectful to those who give of themselves freely to participate as Board Members of the FAA. I do hope you don't have any difficult time understanding these comments.
    Be thankful for the OLDSTAR........ROY
    The only taste you and Bluster1 have is in your mouth. The fact that your statment above re: this forum speaks volumes since you are one of the most prolific posters on a forum with nothing of interest to you. I understand your comments very well and they are so funny.

Glad you understand. This is so funny.....you actually enjoy the taste of this forum. Yeah sure, I am a prolific poster on this forum....joke is on you! ROY

Roy wrote ......................

PLOP

Roy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123