Message from the Officer 11/26/08 - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Message from the Officer 11/26/08

Quote Originally Posted by GUEST111
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    When you say "we" do you mean you and your mommy, or are you assuming that the rest of the PD agrees with you? After being on this site for awhile I can clearly see by many of your posts and the responses they receive that most people do not agree with you.
    I don't agree with your quote about the state statute, the tribe does not support it. They do not go by FSS 119.
    The release of records has absolutely nothing to do with enforcing the law or arrest powers! I need someone more intelligent to argue with. I'm off to the Quest Center.

When you say "we" do you mean you and your mommy, or are you assuming that the rest of the PD agrees with you? After being on this site for awhile I can clearly see by many of your posts and the responses they receive that most people do not agree with you.
    I don't agree with your quote about the state statute, the tribe does not support it. They do not go by FSS 119.
    The release of records has absolutely nothing to do with enforcing the law or arrest powers! I need someone more intelligent to argue with. I'm off to the Quest Center.
    NO ONE MENTIONED ANYTHING ABOUT RELEASING RECORDS. WE TOTALLY AGREE YOU NEED AN EDUCATION, ASK YOUR MOM TO SEND YOU BACK TO SCHOOL BECAUSE SHE HAS FAILED. WE FEEL SORRY FOR YOU. THE TRIBE CAN HAVE THERE OWN SECURITY (TRIBAL MEMBERS) AND CALL THE POLICE WHEN NEEDED. THE TRIBE CAN SAVE 35 MILLION DOLLARS. THEY HAVE BEEN TALKING. BYE

Quote Originally Posted by guest 101
    NO ONE MENTIONED ANYTHING ABOUT RELEASING RECORDS. WE TOTALLY AGREE YOU NEED AN EDUCATION, ASK YOUR MOM TO SEND YOU BACK TO SCHOOL BECAUSE SHE HAS FAILED. WE FEEL SORRY FOR YOU. THE TRIBE CAN HAVE THERE OWN SECURITY (TRIBAL MEMBERS) AND CALL THE POLICE WHEN NEEDED. THE TRIBE CAN SAVE 35 MILLION DOLLARS. THEY HAVE BEEN TALKING. BYE
    You are no detective, that's for sure. Check FSS 119, genius.

THANKS, BUT STILL IT'S F.S. ANYWAY I HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT, JOBS ARE HARD TO FIND. AS A SOVEREIGN INDIAN TRIBE AND ALL IT'S SUBORDINATE GOVERNMENTAL UNITS ARE NOT SUBJECT TO THE JURISDICTION OF STATE COURT. AGAIN I HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT. I THINK THE BRASS IS WORKING ON THIS. I'LL DO SOME MORE RESEARCH. THIS SITE IS GOOD FOR ALL THIS FEEDBACK.

Quote Originally Posted by GUEST 101
    THANKS, BUT STILL IT'S F.S. ANYWAY I HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT, JOBS ARE HARD TO FIND. AS A SOVEREIGN INDIAN TRIBE AND ALL IT'S SUBORDINATE GOVERNMENTAL UNITS ARE NOT SUBJECT TO THE JURISDICTION OF STATE COURT. AGAIN I HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT. I THINK THE BRASS IS WORKING ON THIS. I'LL DO SOME MORE RESEARCH. THIS SITE IS GOOD FOR ALL THIS FEEDBACK.
    Actually, it's FSS "Florida State Statute". Nice try at the passive aggresiveness, though.

Actually, it's FSS "Florida State Statute". Nice try at the passive aggresiveness, though.

Listen you bumbling idiots, find something more entertaining to argue about. I mean, whats wrong with you. If you all are not happy why don't you just leave and go somewhere else. Yes the grass is greener, but you still have to cut it.

Quote Originally Posted by jzohhw6w

Listen you bumbling idiots, find something more entertaining to argue about. I mean, whats wrong with you. If you all are not happy why don't you just leave and go somewhere else. Yes the grass is greener, but you still have to cut it.
    Obviously our conversation was entertaining enough for you to read the entire thing AND respond to it. I think you should take your own advice ("if you all are not happy why don't you just leave and go somewhere else") and go to a forum that better suits your special needs.

I'M DOING SOME RESEARCH ON THE FSS THAT WE DISCUSSED. I THINK IT'S A GOOD SUBJECT TO TALK ABOUT, EVERYONE HAS DIFFERENT OPINIONS. I WILL BRING UP SOME INTERESTING ISSUES BASED ON INFORMATION FROM FDLE AND LEGAL. THERE IS A LOT OF CONTROVERSY ON THE SUBJECT OF JURISDICTION. THE REASON WE CAN'T GET THE STATE RETIREMENT IS THE TRIBE HAS SAID THEY NEVER SIGNED N AGREEMENT TO THE FSS. THERE IS A POSSIBILITY THIS COULD EFFECT THE POLICE DEPARTMENT. THIS IS A GOOD TOPIC. THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT.

This is a serious topic and should be looked into. We may not have any police powers. The Dept. could be discredited, it doesn't look good. I think the Lt. in Tampa is looking into it. He is concerned. Standby, the more we talk about this issue it gets scary. Good subject.

MISCONCEPTIONS & MISUNDERSTANDINGS OF FSS 285.16. I THINK INDIAN LAND IS CONSIDERED A SPECIAL IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT, BUT DOES THE TRIBE ACKNOWLEDGE IT? STATE LAWS ARE ENFORCED ON TRIBL LAND. OTHER AGENCIES CAN ENFORCE THESE LAWS.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast