T16
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: T16

T16

T16,

You were a great friend and great Deputy. You always knew how to bring a smile to so many of us. Every time I met with you, no matter where it was, no matter what mood I was in, I always left with a smile on my face and laughing. You will be missed terribly. R.I.P, we love you and will never forget you! :cry:

Your Brother,

JP

Re: T16

Being a former police officer, words can't explain how truly sorry I am for the loss of Deputy Pham. He and his family are in my thoughts and prayers. May he RIP.

To the Bothers and Sisters of the Monroe County Sheriffs Office, you are in our prayers. Stay strong and support each other.
    Rob Wardrop-Cape Coral Police Department

Rest In Peace my Brother, May God Bless Your family, friends and your brother and sister deputies of the Sheriff's Office. MOD 456-Micco PD

The good die young.
    Nick, like everyone else has said, every time I saw you, you left on a positive note. I wont forget the advice you gave me, and I will do my best to try and see it through, now more than ever. See you on the other side.

Tim Hunsberger

Nick,

"As a well-spent day brings happy sleep, so life well used brings happy death."

-Leonardo da Vinci

You will forever be with us, and not to be forgotten. Always watching, always protecting, and forever guiding us. FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE! Rest in peace.

B. Sajdak

Saint Michael, heaven's glorious commissioner of police,
    who once so neatly and successfully cleared God's premises
    of all its undesirables, look with kindly and professional
    eyes on your earthly force.

Give us cool heads, stout hearts, and uncanny flair for
    investigation and wise judgement.

Make us the terror of burglars, the friend of children and
    law-abiding citizens, kind to strangers, polite to bores,
    strict with law-breakers and impervious to temptations.

You know, Saint Michael, from your own experiences
    with the devil that the police officer's lot on earth is not
    always a happy one; but your sense of duty that so
    pleased God, your hard knocks that so surprised the
    devil, and your angelic self-control give us inspiration.

And when we lay down our night sticks, enroll us in your
    heavenly force, where we will be as proud to guard the
    throne of God as we have been to guard the city of all
    the people. Amen....

Thank you for your service. May you rest in peace. Your work is done. We will take it from here.

Brothers and Sisters, now is the time to be thankful. Thankful for such a wonderful life... you will be missed.

The first day I met Nick, he treated me like a long time friend. Truly one of the good guys. We will miss you Nick.
    Rest in peace my friend, we'll take it from here.

To the rest of you, find somebody and talk about it if you need to. Don't suffer in silence - and PLEASE drive safely.

Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the malice and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.

R.I.P Brother....

Prayers for Our Policemen

to Let There Be Peace on Earth

O Lord, I thank You for the privilege of living in a nation governed by the rule of law. For that reason, I pray for all persons involved in the law enforcement that protects our communities.

Please prosper their endeavors. Give them wisdom in crime prevention as well as prosecution. Bring persons of integrity and dedication to the force. Grace them to do their jobs efficiently and effectively.

Send Your Holy Spirit upon them, giving them insight and wisdom in the location and capture of desperate criminals. Grant them Your Divine intervention in finding kidnapped and lost persons. Help them in their serarches and resuces, so that more people will be recovered safe and alive.

And, O Lord, I ask You to protect our officers at home and abroad. May they escape death and injury, and bring others to safety as well. Keep them healthy physically, emotionally, and spiritually so that they not lose heart or weaken when faced with violent crime. Sustain them in the jobs they do.

Lord, also bless the families of our brave policemen. Give them strength and understanding when their loved ones protect and serve us. It is their unselfishness that allows them to share their family member with the community. I want to thank You also for all the love and support that they give the family member who serves in law enforcement. Keep them all safe when they are left at home while their own policeman is out protecting others in the community. Amen.

Almighty God, Whose great power and eternal wisdom embraces the universe, watch over all policemen and law enforcement officers everywhere. Protect them from harm in the performance of their duty to stop crime, robbery, riots, and violence. We pray, help them keep our streets and homes safe, day and night. We commend them to Your loving care, because their duty is dangerous; grant them strength and courage in their daily assignments. Dear God, protect these brave men and women. Grant them Your almighty protection, and unite them safely with their families after their duty has ended. Amen.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast