2009 State Competition
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

2009 State Competition

Does anyone know where the next state competition is going to held?

Re: 2009 State Competition

I remember talk about it moving down south wouldn't be surprised if Coral Springs wanted to do it, they would be great!

It is being held in Coral Springs

...and its just as messed up as always. Why can't we get an adult board that knows what the hell their doing????? I'm over this FAPE BS!!!!

If you don't like it, then quit. Little boy put your big boys pants on and grow up. Lead follow or get out of the way. Please do not get into law enforcment, we do not need whinner, we need real men and womaan to step up. Thank you Coral Springs for stepping up. You rock. :cop:

Is it messed up YES!!!! It's messed up that Orlando has to host state every year and tap into all of their resources, never being able to compete. In the 4 years I was an Explorer 3 out of the 4 state competitions I attended were in Orlando. One was in Venice. It's messed up that everyone wants to go to State, but no one wants to put forth any effort to make it happen. As said numerous times before on this site if you don't like the way things are getting done, or not getting done grow a pair and run for a position on the bored! Your probably one of the one's sitting in the back of the room talking sh*t with your post laughing and trying to be the "cool kid", you'll learn.

Quote Originally Posted by know your facts
    Is it messed up YES!!!! It's messed up that Orlando has to host state every year and tap into all of their resources, never being able to compete. In the 4 years I was an Explorer 3 out of the 4 state competitions I attended were in Orlando. One was in Venice. It's messed up that everyone wants to go to State, but no one wants to put forth any effort to make it happen. As said numerous times before on this site if you don't like the way things are getting done, or not getting done grow a pair and run for a position on the bored! Your probably one of the one's sitting in the back of the room talking sh*t with your post laughing and trying to be the "cool kid", you'll learn.
    You mispelled the board.

i think we can all agree that orlando needs a chance to actually compete everybody needs a fair chance.

It's fine to give Orlando a chance, but I think Coral Springs was a horrible decision.

So are you stepping up and hosting it next time? Thank You Coral Springs for hosting it. Everyone has an opinion but no one steps up. This is why FAPE is what it is. Its no better than its members. See you all in April!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast