I.A. Witch Hunt - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I.A. Witch Hunt

Re: I.A. Witch Hunt

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    IA needs to do something about their female deputies that won't leave married men alone!

They cater to females here cause they don't have enough of them.
    They all get special treatment, don't they chuck.......

yeah, some of the ladies of mso thrive on going after the married leo's. but just remember, the wives of know who you are!!!!

Its time for chuck to leave

1A01 please get rid of this loser.

They just got rid of one of the females that screwed over former Lt. J.M. that was trying to help her with her drinking problem. They turned that into a circus act. They did nothing to her when she put on her pitty party. Meanwhile she was working her way around the squads.

sWEENEY A DRINKER??? Nahhhhhhh :snicker:

to the married female deputy that keeps calling my husband, you better stop! and you know who you are!

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    to the married female deputy that keeps calling my husband, you better stop! and you know who you are!
    Wife...I understand your anger, but don't put your anger out on this forum..it won't help your cause. If you're pizzed, just make your complaint where it counts....because it damn sure doesn't count on this board. These idiots with their lack of self control will just read your attitude and continue on with their behavior.
    Some people think they are being "picked on" when reality smacks them in the face. If reality is kicking your arse, ask yourself "WHY", don't sit back and cry about it!

Quote Originally Posted by lookout now
    They just got rid of one of the females that screwed over former Lt. J.M. that was trying to help her with her drinking problem. They turned that into a circus act. They did nothing to her when she put on her pitty party. Meanwhile she was working her way around the squads.
    They got CTFUUU to lie on him as well. She didn't need much of a push either way.
    She is always in somebodies business wether she knows the facts or not!!!!!
    That goes to show you that he was right about her (SS). Now that she was exposed for the drunk that she is, they know the truth. But it ruined a good man in the process. He was one of the few good supervisors that we had left...................................

Give us some initials of the married female Deputy.

Hmmm who could that be :snicker:

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast