I.A. Witch Hunt
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I.A. Witch Hunt

I.A. Witch Hunt

LOOKS LIKE IA IS ON ANOTHER WITCH HUNT. GOOD SOURCE TELLS ME ANOTHER LT. IS IN THIER SITES. COME ON LT.J.P. YOU WANT CAPTAIN SO BAD YOUR READY TO RUN ANYONE OVER. WHOS NEXT, YOURE BUDDY'S LT. S.S , B.M., OR LT. T.S. FROM CAC. I HEARD YOU WERE UNDERCOVER FOR THE OPERATION. DOES YOURE SUPERVISOR KNOW THAT? THIS IS SO TYPICAL OF MSO.

Re: I.A. Witch Hunt

Well, t.s. from CAC should be investigated...after all he was in bed with the former Col. P. covering up for a Doctor per the former Col.

Lt. J.P. will find nothing while he is so called under cover.

Lt. J.P. tried that with big T. but J.P. got busted

Lt...T.S. from CAC is, and always will be a ...KISS ARSE ADMIN BOY.

He had high hopes for the FBI or DEA, but he wasnt good enough for them.

Lt JP isn't popular with the "old school" types who think like thugs. He's a good man who does the right thing.

Quote Originally Posted by gotcha
    Lt JP isn't popular with the "old school" types who think like thugs. He's a good man who does the right thing.

Being a backstabber is nothing to be proud of.....LT ???

It is sad to see that some people work hard to earn the the trust and respect of their subordinates in order to get ahead. Yet, the one that gets promoted and the attention of the brass is the one that screws all the other hard working people with petty things...

I dont get it. What is going on?

Which Lt. J.P. are you talking about. Theres 2. IA or Patrol? The big guy or the big headed guy?

Carrie stick buy your GUY.
    KPs former do-boy apparently doesn’t want his mess looked at e.g. the GOOD DOGS thread, going after women is his style

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast