I.A. Witch Hunt - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: I.A. Witch Hunt

Re: I.A. Witch Hunt

Quote Originally Posted by Delta Sgt. Wayne
    As for the rest of you knuckle heads, your current administration, like them or not, are professional, honorable and well suited for their positions. Especially 1A01 and 1A02. I think you guys should get back to doing your jobs, being good cops, backing each other up and quit back-stabbing each other because you don't like him or her for what ever reason.

You are Cops first, and always. There is no one else out there who is going to take care of you other than another one of you.

That's how this Ex-Con sees it.
    You jag off, spurt-spurt-spurting the criminal code of silence known in Sicily as omerta. What a total scum bag.

A slip of the tongue, a slit of the throat.
    Six feet under with no marker.
    Keep my name from your mouth forever.
    Free speech for the living, dead men tell no tales.
    Your laughing finger, will never point again.
    Omerta.

The only thing those guys are suited for is retirement...Since part of their plan was to boost thier pensions up and they already have done that with the help of the old Sheriff.... Now, go ahead and pass the baton off to little Wells liked planned and move on!!!!!!
    Unless you have some other no show jobs to give out before you go??? Perhaps, Weight lifting or mustage curling is'nt enough in Law Enforcement??? Or, some crime prevention Lt. position. We all know that no one within the agency could have done that job. That is why we had to get some one with no experience outside the agency to do it. RIGHT????? Pay $200k to get some one out of the drop program to do the 1A02 job and pay him even more to retire later...It's not like the agency needs the extra $600k that was wasted in those positions now does it???? Those Deputies don't need nothing. Or those specially equipt SUV's that the Capt's and Major's have with built in Command center in them. We all know that they are always out to work with us on the road when the shyt hits the fan, RIGHT???? TWO times in TWO years it's worth it!!!! Oh well, it looks good anyway.... They should give those to the shift LT.'s at least they are out there.....I could go on and on...They always make good decisions, RIGHT??? Ya, right. Get real....

Post Re: I.A. Witch Hunt

Quote Originally Posted by ya
    The only thing those guys are suited for is retirement...Since part of their plan was to boost thier pensions up and they already have done that with the help of the old Sheriff.... Now, go ahead and pass the baton off to little Wells liked planned and move on!!!!!!
    Unless you have some other no show jobs to give out before you go??? Perhaps, Weight lifting or mustage curling is'nt enough in Law Enforcement??? Or, some crime prevention Lt. position. We all know that no one within the agency could have done that job. That is why we had to get some one with no experience outside the agency to do it. RIGHT????? Pay $200k to get some one out of the drop program to do the 1A02 job and pay him even more to retire later...It's not like the agency needs the extra $600k that was wasted in those positions now does it???? Those Deputies don't need nothing. Or those specially equipt SUV's that the Capt's and Major's have with built in Command center in them. We all know that they are always out to work with us on the road when the shyt hits the fan, RIGHT???? TWO times in TWO years it's worth it!!!! Oh well, it looks good anyway.... They should give those to the shift LT.'s at least they are out there.....I could go on and on...They always make good decisions, RIGHT??? Ya, right. Get real....

THATS AWESOME!!

Quote Originally Posted by ya
    ...... no show jobs...It's not like the agency needs the extra $600k that was wasted in those positions ....
    NO-SHOW JOBS! Excellent reporting!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567