You just cant make this stuff up - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: You just cant make this stuff up

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Valigator
    My going away isnt going to change a thing..its not going to stop the headlines, the scandal or misconduct. Why did she surrender to Davie? I would venture it was because of Lynn, perhaps she felt secure in this action..no I am not privvy to the ways and why's of her surrender..but ten years with Pines and with Lynn..even I am not so nieve' to think everything is as it appears or its as devious as the media portrays it..
    Or maybe it is because the Davie PD held the probable cause for her arrest, you conspiracy theorist retard............ Perhaps if you had actually read the article, you would have found that out............................................... ..
    ..no I am not privvy to the ways and why's of her surrender

Now isnt that just about what I said...go to the gym..your working too hard here..

And in case you were asleep the state of Florida determined no felonies were committed, or is it Davie police dont have to acknowledge that??? Your another one who had better freshen up on the law...its scarey to have officers out there who cant decipher what the "castle doctine" means ..because chances are its gonna come back to bite you.
    Well, if you want to get technical, the Broward County State Attorney's Office (which represents the state but is certainly not considered to be "The State of Florida" as you claim) decided that there was not a substantial likelihood of conviction in the case. That's certainly different than "no felonies were committed." Probable cause existed for your arrest, plain and simple. It was a word against word case, and luckily for you, it was your word against a sexual predator's word......

http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline/20 ... -agai.html

MOST importantly, why the heck do you continue to post here?? What sort of benefit are you deriving from your repeated uneducated, self-serving posts? You don't like Pat Lynn. We get it. So what? Do you think that he is going to get fired because of your lunatic-conspiracy-theory-sounding posts on here and on Llyod Phillip's web site? MOVE ON! You won your case, and you should be happy. Stop drawing attention to yourself and get on with your life...... Jeeeeeesh...

And in case you were asleep the state of Florida determined no felonies were committed, or is it Davie police dont have to acknowledge that??? Your another one who had better freshen up on the law...its scarey to have officers out there who cant decipher what the "castle doctine" means ..because chances are its gonna come back to bite you.
    Well, if you want to get technical, the Broward County State Attorney's Office (which represents the state but is certainly not considered to be "The State of Florida" as you claim) decided that there was not a substantial likelihood of conviction in the case. That's certainly different than "no felonies were committed." Probable cause existed for your arrest, plain and simple. It was a word against word case, and luckily for you, it was your word against a sexual predator's word......

http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline/20 ... -agai.html

MOST importantly, why the heck do you continue to post here?? What sort of benefit are you deriving from your repeated uneducated, self-serving posts? You don't like Pat Lynn. We get it. So what? Do you think that he is going to get fired because of your lunatic-conspiracy-theory-sounding posts on here and on Llyod Phillip's web site? MOVE ON! You won your case, and you should be happy. Stop drawing attention to yourself and get on with your life...... Jeeeeeesh...
    There was no sex offender in the depo, there was the Town of Davie...and two state attorneys who) took your boy outside (twice) and handed his butt to him...poor kid, each time he walked back in the room his chin got lower to the ground. Hense the (fellow officers threw him to the wolves) comment.
    I felt sorry for him, hell he didnt want to arrest me..his superviser wanted to play good cop bad cop that day...it was easier to do the paperwork on me than the bad guy and everybody knows it..(shift change remember)If I can make Liberto Chief one day it will be ok with me..this officer was the only guy who knew this was WRONG...he was genuinely a decent guy...even though his name is on the arrest record, my heart goes out to him..Liberto will always remember his first day on the job! On the way back to the police department his supervisor said and I quote "its your first day on the job kid, and you got three felonies under your belt, what else can you think to charge her with?"...what did he think I was a crack addict and didnt notice?
    " Probable cause existed for your arrest, plain and simple."
    You wouldnt know what probable cause was, if it kicked you in the butt.. You got two Convicted felons in your grasp one with outstanding warrants and you genuis's let her go! The other has since been arrested AGAIN, you dumped this guy back out onto your Martin County brethren to deal with...I got ****y in-effective and uneducated gym rats playing cops. This is insane. You guys are dangerous. And no matter how many times you say it isnt so, it aint gonna go away..beyond dangerous, your costly...dont think you can intimidate me, I watch and read what you say to each other on these boards...its apparent that "some"of you are no prize for any department...your link to EOTAC raises more questions than answers....I am a shooter and have been for years, in fact I have more range time than most cops...dont ever presume that all civilians who carry have never fired...its a shame many do, but that isnt me...I had remarkable fortitude and restraint in not firing that day, as it turned out public opinion was pretty harsh that I didnt blow holes in the guy.

Oh and lest not forget and add the icing on the cake (the bad guy you call victim in this incidence had his drivers license permantly revoked..(at time of incident) he was mandated to have a breathalizer on his ignition, as my private investigator and I ran thru the scenario taking pictures of the sites involved..Your victim (my bad guy) got into his vehicle(with a longneck) and waved to a cruiser doing paperwork) as he backed out..we both looked at each other and said "Davie.... aint she grand?"

Like I said...you just cant make this stuff up"

There was a time when this police department was beyond reproach, nobody called Davie a podunk police department and got away with it. Cops would give their right arm to work in Davie...the public loved and adored their cops...most would take a bullet for the department on any given day...Davie cops wanted more money? people showed up to give their support, I did. We gave our officers a very wide berth, why because they werent jerks....they were part of the families who lived in Davie...Some of you guys....I dont even know what to say anymore.....my heart is so broken, my spirit is so busted, I dont even know whats up or whats down, day to day...

Llyod Phillip's

I dont know Lloyd personally, but you guys must have mistreated that poor guy terribly for him to have the distain for this police department he has. Lloyd is Joe Blow, no criminal record, gets up in the morning and does what the rest of us do and try to get along...the sh***t you pulled on him and his family....is a crying shame...I thought I got screwed....his only crime was living next door to a rogue crack driven bad cop . When you see four poisoned Dobies laying in his yard after an altercation with a cop, then the same cop giving you the finger over your own fence who hates you, well one does have to wonder, doesnt one?

Why dont some of you think about this: You wanna know why I am posting here? I'll tell you
    The only thing you come into this world with is "your name" and thats all you take out...Davie POLICE ran my NAME and my reputation into the ground that day.If you think I am not going to the wall for my name, than you dont know me very well..and maybe just maybe some other officer who reads this post wont get up in the morning and think he's bullet proof and invisable when it comes to his job.

Llyod Phillip's

" ... then the same cop giving you the finger over your own fence who hates you, well one does have to wonder, doesnt one?
    Why does your fence hate you?

Who or what is this clown "valigator"?

Valligator

Hey Valigator, why don't you post this stuff on the " who gives a sh it thread. Just be careful what you guys say to this holster sniffer, I'm sure she's waiting for us to screw up! We could got give a crap about and your perceptions about the Davie P.D. Crawl back into your double-wide and enjoy your Hungry man turkey t.v. dinner for Thanksgiving...and don't forget to wash it down with a PBR.

Re: Valligator

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIE634
    Hey Valigator, why don't you post this stuff on the " who gives a sh it thread. Just be careful what you guys say to this holster sniffer, I'm sure she's waiting for us to screw up! We could got give a crap about and your perceptions about the Davie P.D. Crawl back into your double-wide and enjoy your Hungry man turkey t.v. dinner for Thanksgiving...and don't forget to wash it down with a PBR.
    Masterful Wit!

Re: Valligator

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIE634
    Masterful Wit!
    Yea just enough to qualify for Davie PD..

its sunday(its a beautiful day) you guys got nothing to do but rag on me..go outside..crawl off your keyboards, find a girlfriend you dont have to pay for..seriously the Quarterdeck is callin your names..and has lots of girls who would love to have one of Davie's finest...for those of you who lean that way..??? The double-wides will be a faded memory soon..thank you God

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast