"Sgt" Davis
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Sgt" Davis

"Sgt" Davis

Sergeant Davis,
    I think I see where all the confiscated drugs are going, either that or you are that senile in your early age. Sergeant Davis, I spoke with you thru e-mails about 8 times, met with you three times, talked on the phone at least 10 times, and you still feel the need to ask everytime who I am and how to spell my name. Did I not make the cut because I was too average, too white, or not corrupt enough? Seriously, you need to work on your "recruiting" skills and try to learn the names of the very few people that are still going after their dreams of joining such a horrible and corrupt agency.

Re: "Sgt" Davis

she did the same thing to me to. she does not know noones name and never remembers anything no matter how many times you tell her. shes just happy sitting up in that office of her makin the big bucks now according to the guys on 3.

and

jus dont park in her space, chump

did you get denied in the november hiring board or something?

It's because you're too white. Quantity before Quality.

Sinec the recruiting sargent needed a parking space right next to the building, we now have no place to wash all of the birst shiznit off of the cars.

Don't put us all in with Davis. We may still be washing out some of the residual appointments from G.D.x's reign, but there are a lot of other great officer's and sergeants who know how to do their job.

Informer,
    You're exactly right and I apologize if it came across that way. I just wish I was given a chance to work with you and your partners. Take care out there and stay safe. I truly appreciate all that you guys are doing and hope to be in your shoes someday.

To: Whitey

You're not the first nor will you be her last,
    Her Royalty has passed over you.
    It's now SPPDs loss.
    This should be your first indication of how things run down here.

You've just been a"MAZED"
    by the prime example of incompetence at it's highest Peter Principle level while under protection from within:
    ops: :devil: ops:

LETS NOT FORGET ABOUT OFFICER. LOPEZ.... MR.DIRTY HIMSELF.... I DON'T THINK IT'S A WHITE OR BLACK THING I THINK ITS A INTELLIGENCE THING. YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN TO SMART FOR THE ST.PETERSBURG POLICE. SGT. DAVIS IS A FOOL AND THE WHOLE ADMINISTRATION IS DIRTY. THEY DON'T HIRE BLACK OR LATINOS EITHER. THAT SHRINK DOCTOR MIGHT BE THE PROBLEM HE IS A RACIST. BUY THAT FOR A DOLLAR ST.PETE.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast