"Sgt" Davis - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Sgt" Davis

CORRUPT AND RACIST DEPARTMENT

St. Petersburg Times 490 First Avenue South • St. Petersburg, FL 33701 • 727-893-8111

SUMMARIZE A COMPLAINT AND SEND IT TO THIS EMAIL (LOCAL@SPTIMES.COM)

AND THAN MAKE A COMPLAINT AT

Department of Business and Professional Regulation
    1940 North Monroe Street
    Tallahassee, FL 32399-1027

REPORT THIS CORRUPT AND RACIST DEPARTMENT.

Re: "Sgt" Davis

Lopez is just a recruiting officer....he has nothing to do with the politics or corruption. He just has a job to do. As for the Sgt, tell me again why there is a sgt in charge of one officer? Wasted tax payer money for a created position that was not there before her.

This sergeant can be found most days hanging out with the girls at her hair dressers doing nothing related to police work, but I guess that keeps her from screwing things up back at the office? ANy day shift unit who works the area has seen the vehicle stashed near by...

As long as she's not at the tanning booth, she's okay.

And as far as reporting this thing to FDLE, what a waste of time. I have done it, and was given the cold shoulder. Told there would be a followup call to me during their "initial steps", but have never heard a thing. When I call back, I'm given the usual "I'm so sorry. Give me your name and number and I'll have someone call you back." Gee, wonder which admin idiot or henchman will call me first?

There was an author asking questions around the department over the summer. Said he wants to write a book about the corruption stemming from GO's administration. I listened to him, but thought he might be a plant to screw somebody. Anyone else remember him? Anyone get his number?

I'd like to know. I'll give him something to write about! This place sux.

Anyone know how to get ahold of this guy? I'll give him 20+ years of stuff to write about!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12