Free for all! - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Free for all!

Re: Free for all!

You have no right to make a comment anyway. Why do you think anyone cares about your sarcastic and non-funny opinions? But seriously, that was a slick game you pulled with the agency towards the end. That is worth commenting about.

"I asked Santa to be a camera operator this year and all I got was this lump of coal!!"......little Rusty from Pinellas Park.

Ho Ho Ho !

Re: Free for all!

Quote Originally Posted by 374
    I heard about this post and thought I would take a look. I am not going to make comments as I made a promise to Chief Thomas many years ago. Only she and I know the promise that was made by me. People under her did not follow, but that is her business. I am posting this for one particular reason. The Sgt. mentioned is one heck of a man and I would lay down my life to this day for him. He is a good and honorable man. I hope my leaving did not hamper his career. My final decision to leave came from a decision made about a female officer who has since been fired.

For those who care, Harry is doing well. He is being treated well and from what I see, he is in his element. We had coffee the other day and he looked GREAT. He was eating lots of Pez from his dispenser (lol), but had a look I had not seen in years.
    You heard about this post and thought you would take a look...hmmm. Analogy, I've only had two beers officer. You sense of self importance is troubling. I dont think your leaving hampered anyones career????????????????????????????? Even the chief is well, still the chief w/o you.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345