Toolbert - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Toolbert

Re: Toolbert

17 days until you get busted by your wife sticking a light days panty liner into your underwear just so you can make the drive into work without drippage.

What happened SHAMWOW man? Did your wife get pissed at your last post? Come on you got a countdown to continue. I'm still laughing my arse off at your first few posts.

What a duet!! Tool-Bert and Garzzz-ON. That should be real interesting?????????

Tampa, you have a tough time coming up. Like Rihanna on her way to the Grammys with Chris Brown tough time.

Maybe it won't be so bad...

Have you seen the pictures of Rihanna? It will be so bad..

Quote Originally Posted by Boot Shaker
    What a duet!! Tool-Bert and Garzzz-ON. That should be real interesting?????????
    I think you will see a rebirth of that office. I will go so far as to say Tampa will be the model for the future.

That beating will probably benefit Rihanna, if I get your meaning.

Well, Rihanna's back with Chris Brown, and so shall it be when Tolbert gets back to Tampa. What's a severe beating to the head between friends? There will always be another beating to look forward to. Tampa, just stand there and let the beating take place. You may even get Stockholm Syndrome and come to identify with and even show affection for your tormentor.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910