Toolbert
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Toolbert

Toolbert

Can someone explain to all of us who work off-duty jobs why Captain Toolbert hates off-duty so much? Why does Toolbert want my family to suffer, starve, and worse, have to move to a ghetto while he collects more than 60k a year? I believe more than a quarter of the agency is working details now just to make ends meet. These *******s have not given us a raise in nearly four years and things are not getting cheaper in my area. Why does this ******* who has never been a real cop a day in his life think this is the battle to pick? I can assure you that I would prefer to not be working essentially two jobs right now. But I have bills to pay and again, we have not seen a raise or cost of living adjustment in years. I could understand if agents were running amuck and writing ch. 316 tickets and acting crazy. However, the fact is, we just sit in our construction zones with DEP, FHP, DFS, FWC, and rest of them, watching movies while our blue lights flash making the workers feel safe. WHAT IS THE BIG DAMN DEAL TOOBERT?

Why don’t you find something else to work on? Here’s a good one for you genius. Like the fact this agency does not have any money is because of you and the rest of the promoted people in Tallahassee that are about to tip this top-heavy agency over. Seriously, we need a lieutenant over cars, equipment and maintenance? NO! Seriously, we need a captain over accreditation? NO! Seriously, we need another lieutenant over training? NO! Seriously, we need another captain over statewide operations or whatever they call it these days? NO! Seriously, they make BB a high-risk secretary?

You guys up there are a joke to the rest of us statewide and I am thinking perhaps OPPAGA needs to review ABT. You idiots promote another person to major so they can manage one or maybe two captains? That is more money well spent like it is on ****orsy who spends most of his time hanging out his chief buddies or playing politics down south.

Of course, why should we expect anything different? This is ABT after this entire place is the epitome of Murphy’s Law. “If it can go wrong, it probably” means ABT leadership was involved.

ASSHOLES!

And don’t bother telling me too, I am already looking for another job!!!! :!:

Re: Toolbert

Moving to the ghetto (aka the hood) might not be such a bad thing because after Jan 20th when Bama takes the oath of office he'll be in a position to send you a check. That's what he said he was going to do and that's why a lot of morons voted for him. With the check you'll get from Bama and the off duty gig you mentioned I'm sure it will add up to more than 3% so there you go! Something you can put a happy face on. :snicker:

Oh my god. This poster could not hit the nail on the head any better. The top heavy spending for all of these specialty positions make no sense. But then again we have Beverly Blankenspit helping out the agents. Notice I did not say Special Agents because according to Toolbert, the people who work at ABT are only agents. Blankenspit has been working with vigor to send out many e-mails attempting to have the "agents" buy these specialty badges. After a long conference call with the president's office and any other entity that will listen, the agents can now buy a specialty badge with the words "Special Agent." I'm glad ABT has a sworn, 3 percent retirement, gun toting, take home car SECRETARY sending these e-mails reminding people to buy badges. Oh, I almost forgot, she does perform high liability operations, she reminds everyone to enter their car reports into EMIS on time.

WAKE UP PEOPLE....an OPS person could do her job and save the State of Florida a LOT of money!!!!!!!!!!! :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

Quote Originally Posted by Stinkin Badges
    Oh my god. This poster could not hit the nail on the head any better. The top heavy spending for all of these specialty positions make no sense. But then again we have Beverly Blankenspit helping out the agents. Notice I did not say Special Agents because according to Toolbert, the people who work at ABT are only agents. Blankenspit has been working with vigor to send out many e-mails attempting to have the "agents" buy these specialty badges. After a long conference call with the president's office and any other entity that will listen, the agents can now buy a specialty badge with the words "Special Agent." I'm glad ABT has a sworn, 3 percent retirement, gun toting, take home car SECRETARY sending these e-mails reminding people to buy badges. Oh, I almost forgot, she does perform high liability operations, she reminds everyone to enter their car reports into EMIS on time.

WAKE UP PEOPLE....an OPS person could do her job and save the State of Florida a LOT of money!!!!!!!!!!! :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:
    Yeah...and an OPS non sworn can do your job too...you overpaid part-time INSPECTOR! And get back to your part time job crybaby.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Can someone explain to all of us who work off-duty jobs why Captain Toolbert hates off-duty so much? Why does Toolbert want my family to suffer, starve, and worse, have to move to a ghetto while he collects more than 60k a year? I believe more than a quarter of the agency is working details now just to make ends meet. These *******s have not given us a raise in nearly four years and things are not getting cheaper in my area. Why does this *** VIRUS ALERT *** who has never been a real cop a day in his life think this is the battle to pick? I can assure you that I would prefer to not be working essentially two jobs right now. But I have bills to pay and again, we have not seen a raise or cost of living adjustment in years. I could understand if agents were running amuck and writing ch. 316 tickets and acting crazy. However, the fact is, we just sit in our construction zones with DEP, FHP, DFS, FWC, and rest of them, watching movies while our blue lights flash making the workers feel safe. WHAT IS THE BIG darn DEAL TOOBERT?

Why don’t you find something else to work on? Here’s a good one for you genius. Like the fact this agency does not have any money is because of you and the rest of the promoted people in Tallahassee that are about to tip this top-heavy agency over. Seriously, we need a lieutenant over cars, equipment and maintenance? NO! Seriously, we need a captain over accreditation? NO! Seriously, we need another lieutenant over training? NO! Seriously, we need another captain over statewide operations or whatever they call it these days? NO! Seriously, they make BB a high-risk secretary?

You guys up there are a joke to the rest of us statewide and I am thinking perhaps OPPAGA needs to review ABT. You idiots promote another person to major so they can manage one or maybe two captains? That is more money well spent like it is on ****orsy who spends most of his time hanging out his chief buddies or playing politics down south.

Of course, why should we expect anything different? This is ABT after this entire place is the epitome of Murphy’s Law. “If it can go wrong, it probably” means ABT leadership was involved.

meany!

I can explain it to you....some people are just evil, mean, and hate to see others having a good life....Toolbert is just that type of person..
    Let's cut expenses by getting rid of acredatation and Toolbert....we'll never pass the process again anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Can someone explain to all of us who work off-duty jobs why Captain Toolbert hates off-duty so much? Why does Toolbert want my family to suffer, starve, and worse, have to move to a ghetto while he collects more than 60k a year? I believe more than a quarter of the agency is working details now just to make ends meet. These *******s have not given us a raise in nearly four years and things are not getting cheaper in my area. Why does this *** VIRUS ALERT *** who has never been a real cop a day in his life think this is the battle to pick? I can assure you that I would prefer to not be working essentially two jobs right now. But I have bills to pay and again, we have not seen a raise or cost of living adjustment in years. I could understand if agents were running amuck and writing ch. 316 tickets and acting crazy. However, the fact is, we just sit in our construction zones with DEP, FHP, DFS, FWC, and rest of them, watching movies while our blue lights flash making the workers feel safe. WHAT IS THE BIG darn DEAL TOOBERT?

meany!

Way to go Sazabo. You really know how to tell Tolbert

On top of everything, they are ugly ass badges. Anyone else even notice how they announced which badge was chosen from the "options" a while back, before the date that the votes were even due? Or how the best one of the lot got sent out, then taken OFF the list when they sent out three new ones?

You people never cease to amaze me. The subject is Toolbert and his dumbass ideas and issues and you switch the topic to a fu-king badge. Who gives a shit about a fu0king badge. Blankenspit is a high paid secretary who wants a fancy badge. Toolbert is trying to srew us all and take away the one last incentive we have for working here. The basturd wants to take away the one thing that is helping many of us survive these days. Wake the hell up!

Ever wonder just what Toolbert does all day? 18 months without any new or revised policies? Word has it the he basically "LURKS" in the hallway looking for ways to "DO" people by standing outside employees doors listening to what he can hear and twist it into something. EVIL PERSON AT BEST!!!! Total embarassment. Wake up Geier and Drago.

See Toolbert this is what you get when you send that big ole gossip box talk too much Yonnce out to do staff insepctions. He talk about everybody and you to. He and #1 poster Szzabo had a lot of gossip to catch up on Huh!!!!!

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast