traffic tool - Page 3
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: traffic tool

Re: traffic tool

I see a lot of bitterness in this agency. One can only wonder why.

Watch the VIDEO.

Think you're doing a favor to a "buddy"?

Watch yourself on VIDEO letting a DUI COP go home and then WATCH yourself on tv "Deputy Fired giving rides home" Above the law?

Time to take out the trash at CCSO.

Stop drinking if this is some sort of a hassle for you.

Survivor Star Ace Gordon didn't get a break either, and he's FAMOUS! (Just ask him)

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2008/nov ... d-disrupt/

I've heard enough of this bitter 8th grade chick banter.
    Believe it or not there is a world outside our insignificant county and agency.
    Stop using northern or retired cops as excuses for your piss poor cop etiquette, you do it to one another!!
    If you want too be IA gestapo's ,go ahead The rest of the state and most of us Here in Collier won't/don't agree. Its not about drinking ,its this territorial BS that will polarize us from the rest of the law enforcement community. I won't make excuses for drunk cops or poor judgement , however there is no excuse for the ignorant ,righteous,pompous self bashing ,you anti cop democrats are displaying.
    "There for the grace of God go I", and I ,for one will do anything for another leo WHEN I CAN retired or not , realize this you fools, you will be retired some day too.
    I live in this county after 25 years with a Florida Agency, I am disgusted you guy's act like this over a BS incident., that probably could have been avoided. --BY ALL INVOLVED-

Hey Tango, I'm an L.E.O. who thinks your a douchbag too :devil:

NEVER MIND OUT OF STATE, YOU MORONS DO THIS TO EACH OTHER ,LIKE RIVAL CHEERLEADERS! CUT THE CRAP AND ACT LIKE COPS!!! COURTESY FIRST UNTIL ALL ELSE FAILS--TO ALL.!
    AS FOR TANGO- I THINK YOUR A DOUBLE DOUCHEBAG!!!

Boy, am I sorry to have made a post!! You are right we are not perfect, but some of your spokespersons are pathetic. I am obviously not alone in that thought.

FIRST OF ALL TANGO AND CASH,NO ONE SAID YOU OWE THE NORTHERN COPS ANYTHING CAUSE IF YOU DID YOU PROBABLY WOULDN'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO START TO REPAY THEM.SECOND MR. HOLIER THAN THOU EVERY ONE MAKES MISTAKES BUT I GUESS YOU ARE THE ONLY COP IN EXISTANCE THAT DOESN'T. CONGRATULATIONS, I REALLY HOPE YOU AND YOURS NEVER GET STOPPED BY THOSE NORTHERN COPS THEY MAY TEACH YOU SOMETHING ABOUT PROFESSIONAL COURTESY AND LORD KNOWS WE WOULDN'T WANT THAT.I COULD SEE IF THEY INJURED THEMSELVES OR OTHERS . I HOPE YOU WROTE LEGIBLY SO NEXT TIME THOSE GUYS UP THERE STOP A COP FROM FLORIDA THEY CAN GIVE THEM A TICKET IN YOUR NAME. I REALLY HOPE YOU ARE NOT THE FACE OF YOUR DEPARTMENT CAUSE IF YOU ARE THEN THEY NEED A FACE LIFT.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast