traffic tool - Page 2
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: traffic tool

Re: traffic tool

Sounds like the only one with an ego is YOU Peter Parker, you don't speak for me or anyone else on this agency.
    We don't have anything against brother officers in the north ,west ,east or where ever and we don't appreciate you giving that impression. Northern cops have extended above and beyond for ours, and I could list it , but anything beyond 2 years will probably be before your time.
    Thats exactly whats wrong with our state when everyone beyond our jurisdiction becomes a rival because of rednecks like you, take for instance what you stated to the fmpd cop, last I heard that was in Florida. You even managed to insult all the agencies in Lee county for that matter. who owes who what? Lose that atitude son and the brotherhood will stay strong, or go back to work in books a million. When it hits the fan my little IA wannabe,you won't care what patch is on what sleeve.
    If you have an inferiority complex thats your problem, or is this PTSD from having your lunch money taken all those years??!!! :x

Cops don't screw other cops --period!!!!!!!! We all know there are must arrest situations, and we all know that there are times when not.
    So tango ,get back to work,nobody asked for a CSA's input!!!

No harm -no foul!!!! Tango and parker ,you are a cute couple ,but shut up !

Oh tango you're so profound, why don't you go back to mall security. If you could write yourself a ticket -you probably would... First one to cry if you didn't get courtesy I bet., stop sticking up for your "friend" pecker, and learn something of camaraderie,obviously you guys are rookies ,never were in the service, and gave out the slide projectors at school :snicker:

Quote Originally Posted by CCSO brother
    Sounds like the only one with an ego is YOU Peter Parker, you don't speak for me or anyone else on this agency.
    We don't have anything against brother officers in the north ,west ,east or where ever and we don't appreciate you giving that impression. Northern cops have extended above and beyond for ours, and I could list it , but anything beyond 2 years will probably be before your time.
    Thats exactly whats wrong with our state when everyone beyond our jurisdiction becomes a rival because of rednecks like you, take for instance what you stated to the fmpd cop, last I heard that was in Florida. You even managed to insult all the agencies in Lee county for that matter. who owes who what? Lose that atitude son and the brotherhood will stay strong, or go back to work in books a million. When it hits the fan my little IA wannabe,you won't care what patch is on what sleeve.
    If you have an inferiority complex thats your problem, or is this PTSD from having your lunch money taken all those years??!!! :x
    I call TROLL - it is obvious that other than Tango 411 & Parker the other posters are pissed off brothers from the Ferternal Lodge in Lee County. If they actually worked here they would know the capacity of the ones they are trying to smear with their name calling.

I say get over it Ferternal Order of Idiots. Haven't you heard the saying:

Come to Collier on vacation and leave on probation.

How about having a professional dialog instead of all the name calling. I for one would like to see some of you explain why it is we are always helping you when you chase someone into our county but we are always alone when we chase someone to your county. Some Brotherhood.

I agree, we have a troll. The 10-13 club is a bunch of used to be cops for a month up North who think they are somebody. They gave Ortino $500. I hope one tries to pull that professional courtesy crap when they get pulled over drunk again. Watch the video winers. The right people go to jail--- the a$$holes.

I'm from right here,CCSO, and I say you guy's are pathetic, you almost understand the difference, the big difference ,between that bag of coke and a traffic stop. One is not a discretion item , and 1 is -get it weasel??!!
    The rest of you "holy-er than thou" deuchbags will never be cops if you dare to put down other cops -or talk so ignorant and disrespectful of guys that did their time and retired. And whats with you a-holes and New York -what did they ever do to you or anyone ,except lead the nation in line of duty deaths-
    I as a Fl -Leo think you and anyone that thinks like you is a P.O.S. period, go run some radar you rodents!!!!
    So if any of us venture out of Collier ,we should get no courtesy?? Lee is another state to you trailer trash?? Well you rookies can go to hell, There is a majority of us in this county you better not think you're speaking for :evil:

Quote Originally Posted by CCSO brother
    I'm from right here,CCSO, and I say you guy's are pathetic, you almost understand the difference, the big difference ,between that bag of coke and a traffic stop. One is not a discretion item , and 1 is -get it weasel??!!
    The rest of you "holy-er than thou" deuchbags will never be cops if you dare to put down other cops -or talk so ignorant and disrespectful of guys that did their time and retired. And whats with you a-holes and New York -what did they ever do to you or anyone ,except lead the nation in line of duty deaths-
    I as a Fl -Leo think you and anyone that thinks like you is a P.O.S. period, go run some radar you rodents!!!!
    So if any of us venture out of Collier ,we should get no courtesy?? Lee is another state to you trailer trash?? Well you rookies can go to hell, There is a majority of us in this county you better not think you're speaking for :evil:
    I happen to agree with what Parker wrote. Some retired cops from upnorth expect you to bow down and give them a free hall pass to what ever they desire. Parker never indicated ALL cops from up north act like we owe them something just some of the retired ones. I also believe you do not really work for CCSO because if you did you would realize that he is no rookie. In stead of calling him a P.O.S. Dueschbag rodent, how about posting your name as he did and stand behind your thoughts. Unless you do that then your argument has little merit and will be looked upon as a troll from outside of our agency. If you want courtesy when travelling outside of Collier County may I suggest you follow the law and then the courtesy shown will actually be given to the cops who are on duty.

In my personal experiences with visiting brothers from the north (or from anywhere else for that matter) has been they were either professional and polite, or arrogant and failed the attitude test. I treated each like I would have any citizen who responded the same way. Polite/professional cops & citizens got courtesy when I was able to afford it to them. Idiots did not. I have no knowledge of how this particular event unfolded so I cannot side one way or another.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast