traffic tool - Page 14
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: traffic tool

Re: traffic tool

I cannot believe this thread is still going. It's like the energizer bunny; keeps going, and going, and going, and going and going. We have to come to an agreement to agree to disagree. There is the one side that is all about integrity, setting the example, working hard and doing the right thing. The other side is the old school thinking people who usually join unions so they don't have to work so hard and believe that everyone is out to get them, they always deserve everything, and everything should be swept under the rug because the law doesn't apply to them.

When we loose the integrity to to do better than those we protect and serve, than we are no better. We must be better or we are nothing more than one of the scum bags that we arrest, other than we were lucky enough to get the greatest job in the world.

Strive for excellence, live a life of integrity that is beyond reproach, admit mistakes and overcome adversity. That is what we are all about.

In this thread, the drunk driver made a mistake. He must now pay his dues and work hard to do better!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I cannot believe this thread is still going. It's like the energizer bunny; keeps going, and going, and going, and going and going. We have to come to an agreement to agree to disagree. There is the one side that is all about integrity, setting the example, working hard and doing the right thing. The other side is the old school thinking people who usually join unions so they don't have to work so hard and believe that everyone is out to get them, they always deserve everything, and everything should be swept under the rug because the law doesn't apply to them.

When we loose the integrity to to do better than those we protect and serve, than we are no better. We must be better or we are nothing more than one of the scum bags that we arrest, other than we were lucky enough to get the greatest job in the world.

Strive for excellence, live a life of integrity that is beyond reproach, admit mistakes and overcome adversity. That is what we are all about.

In this thread, the drunk driver made a mistake. He must now pay his dues and work hard to do better!
    Your comments are a joke. So why don't you be the first to stop posting.

I don't think they're a joke and I've been gainfully employed by the Sheriff for over 13 years. I think it's a joke to have to work with scumbag LEO impersonators like you who think they are above the law for crimes like DUI. Soon enough you'll tire of trying to persuade the rest of us to "look the other way" when you f% up and you'll leave for greener pastures. Until then study up on your Garity and check your rear view more often.

Love , Tool Man

FMPD Brother,

You are exactly correct. Our tool works in the traffic unit. They have a holier than thou attitude and, they write our own brothers traffic tickets. Remember, this traffic cop is the same guy that previously worked for Naples P.D. and cited the 7 year old for violation of a city ordinance, she was selling lemonade at a lemonade stand in her driveway. If you ever catch one of our traffic unit deputies, load them up, they would do it to you.

Easy long time. Not all of the guys in the Traffic Unit are like him. Some are real good guys but none of the girls are though. Thats just like saying everybody in yrd is lazy.

135 posts on this subject. Has anyones mind been changed on what they will do if a similar situation happens during their stop?

I see it this way: If you don't care about you job enough to protect it by not driving drunk, why would I have to care enough to protect it for you????

HEY ORIGINAL POSTER ON THIS TOPIC. WHAT SAY YOU NOW? WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND, DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE.

FORT MYERS: A Fort Myers officer has been placed on administrative leave pending the outcome of a criminal investigation.

According to reports Officer Leon Young, 40, tried to avoid a DUI checkpoint by entering a parking lot early Saturday morning.

When deputies approached his car they noticed he was intoxicated and saw a marijuana like substance on the front of his shirt.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314