K9 Indo
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: K9 Indo

K9 Indo

FHP Trooper D.A. lost his K9 partner last night to a rare condition that affected the canine's intestines. Please keep D.A. and his family in your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

Re: K9 Indo

R.I.P. Indo,

Thank You for you service.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    R.I.P. Indo,

Thank You for you service.

I meant YOUR

(before the grammar Police come here)

That is sad. D.A. is a great handler.I saw Indo at firearms training this week. Looked like a great dog. Had lots of energy and was ready to play with a bad guy. We did a stress course and he was ready to go at D.A.'s slightest command. He had no fear. You never know with these kind of dogs what small illness could affect them. D.A. keep your head up you are doing a great job.

Always a sad read when something happens to a K9. Sorry for your loss.

Rest in Peace K9 Trooper. What Troop was this in? Sorry I don't know who D.A. is.

Trooper D.A. and Indo are from Troop H - Tallahassee.

I am sincerely sorry about the loss of this dog. He was beautiful...I am more than curious about the condition..

my English pointer has something called "protein-losing enteropathy..its gastro and 3 vets told me to say my goodbyes and couldnt figure out what it was.

I found a vet who walked us thru this, medication for the rest of his life, but he is alive...and looks well.

May the officer and his family know we feel his loss

My deepest sympathy goes out to this trooper who lost his beloved partner. I know how you feel because I too lost my K9 to cancer. I know how rough it must be on you. God Bless you and your family over the loss.

DA -
    Hang in there brother. I know it's a difficult time and only time will help heal the pain of loosing your partner. The memorial today was a nice way to highlite Indo's life and remember him. Don't be shy if you need anything.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast