WE'RE IN TROUBLE - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: WE'RE IN TROUBLE

Brian Schnell will make an excellent supervisor. Yes, he may enjoy life a bit to the extreme but when it's time to rock he becomes serious. You can not find a more dedicated employee. He has had many opportunities to work with me in Broward County, at a much larger department, but chose to stay at Sunny Isles. You all should follow his lead and not criticize him without a proper chance to display his skills.
    Brian, I wish you the best and the job offer will always stand.
    Good luck to you and all of your new peers. Sunny Isles PD, stay safe and God speed.
    Al

Quote Originally Posted by Al
    Brian Schnell will make an excellent supervisor. Yes, he may enjoy life a bit to the extreme but when it's time to rock he becomes serious. You can not find a more dedicated employee. He has had many opportunities to work with me in Broward County, at a much larger department, but chose to stay at Sunny Isles. You all should follow his lead and not criticize him without a proper chance to display his skills.
    Brian, I wish you the best and the job offer will always stand.
    Good luck to you and all of your new peers. Sunny Isles PD, stay safe and God speed.
    Al
    Ok Brian's buddy you sound like one of his boyfriends that hide in the same closet that he hides in.

What’s funny about all this posting is that the BRASS did not care three FUGGIES about your feelings and they still promoted the ZERO of Monteporro like the other posting said. I have to admit, that was funny. I don't know why you guys are surprised with this kind of stuff, is been happening since we started here. Just seat back guys and watch the fire works when she puts her shoe in her mouth and fuggies up again and you will see the BRASS running around like chickens with no head.
    Guys if you're young go somewhere else where you will have a future and be a real cop. We the old guy will stay here and watch you guys become real policemens like we were once before.

Quote Originally Posted by WEGOT2GO
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH boy we're in trouble now baby. Mr. B. R #1 in the list. Can anyone please tell me how that happen. The guy doesn't even know how to write a simple A-FORM for a theft and now he is going to be a supervisor. The best one is # 4 M. M. I cannot beleive that after all the shizzat that she said about our Dept. when she almost got fired with that shooting incident, and now we're going to give her to stripes to run the show.
    the chief talks about ethics and being fair, thats just another bull sh-- lie. look how both captains moved up, one was a fair officer in hialeah the oyher was fired by bso, and then a sgt in a 5 man police department. as long as the chief is here their will be favortism

Lightbulb Re: WE'RE IN TROUBLE

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    What would be her name now Cpl. M. Monteporro. OOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! !!!!!!!!
    HMMMM, IM NO DETECTIVE..BUT ONLY A FEW PEOPLE USED THAT "MONTEPORRO" CRACK......ITS ALL GOOD CHEESE ****!! I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!! SHAKE MY HAND ONE DAY, THEN TALK SHIT THE NEXT.

Quote Originally Posted by I CEE DEAD PEOPLE
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    What would be her name now Cpl. M. Monteporro. OOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! !!!!!!!!
    HMMMM, IM NO DETECTIVE..BUT ONLY A FEW PEOPLE USED THAT "MONTEPORRO" CRACK......ITS ALL GOOD CHEESE ****!! I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!! SHAKE MY HAND ONE DAY, THEN TALK shizzat THE NEXT.
    Like who **** CHEESE. :devil:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123