Another Poor Promotion Decision - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Another Poor Promotion Decision

First of all, are you nuts, who thinks these posts are from Lt's, do you have your head up your ass. Everyoneone in the Southern Region except for one nutty Lt and a few ass kissing palm beach agents feel this way. This place has gone to shit and is just getting worse. It's just the same old poor decisions being made at the top without any regard for the people in the field. Also as a south agent I know all the lt's down here, can't think of one that is not qualified. But this is more disgruntle bullshit.

I hope she gets Chief when the Chief gets Director.

Word is out that the new coot...tay done came to town with her promotion and done upset the other hens in the hen house telling them "her man" is off limits now! We here the ole country girl secretary got so upset that she has asked to transfer to the District. What up?!

Seriously, I hear your head is up your ass. Where do you come up with this crap? I can't believe there is any truth to any of that and you should be ashamed for saying it. This website is like the agency, crap!

Quote Originally Posted by Agent guesswho
    The agency did it one more time, not bad enough the Director and Chief no nothing about ABT now they promote CO to major, like morale wasn't low enough. They promote the only candidate that can not get along with anybody. They promote the onloy candidate that is vindictive, rude and abuses her power as captain, can only imagine as a major. What is wrong with this place, they keep promising change for the better and it gets worse and worse.
    I never though I will see this happenning....what a nightmare....I'll feel sorry for all of you at ABT...You just have to wonder who is behind this promotion,......and what they get in return ...

Post Re: Another Poor Promotion Decision

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Good thing she's never been a "real" cop a day in her life.

She is the most vindictive, stupid person ever employed by ABT......she used to dime her captain...MRs BECK......all the time....and flirt with every man in position to assist her in her constant quest por promotion ......like Dave Myers...and other chiefs and directors.....no wonder her husband left her.......wonder who is she doing now.....

Quote Originally Posted by beercopper
    ... and a few ass kissing palm beach agents ...
    Actually from what I've been told, most of them feel that way also, they are just scared to say anything because she looms over their shoulders most of the time, knife in hand, ready to plunge it into their back.

Those of you who know the deal with the administrative assistant they got rid of know what I am talking about.

When any of you see that stupid ***** be sure to remind her of what an ass whupping the Gators put on FSU last Saturday. :devil:

I miss Cnydirella Wonder if she's found another husband yet. Oswannie could introduce her to her ex and Cyndirella could introduce Oswannie to her 8 ex's. :mrgreen: :devil: :snicker:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I miss Cnydirella Wonder if she's found another husband yet. Oswannie could introduce her to her ex and Cyndirella could introduce Oswannie to her 8 ex's. :mrgreen: :devil: :snicker:
    Yall keep on talking about CO wanna be "G" and her current man gonna get mad and take it out on all of us!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast