ADEL SGT

Thread: ADEL SGT

ADEL SGT

I POSTED ON ANOTHER THREAD BUT JUST IN CASE NOBODY SEES IT I FIGURED I WOULD START A NEW ONE. I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THAT PIECE OF GARBAGE ADEL SGT WHO WROTE MY FRIEND OVER THE WEEKEND WITH ME AND ANOTHER OFFICER INSIDE THE CAR. WITH ALL THE OTHER VIOLATORS OUT THERE I GUESS HE COULDNT LET US GO AND JUST WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE. I BET YOUR REAL PROUD OF YOURSELF SARGE AND I BET THAT ROOKIE YOU HAD WITH YOU WAS REAL IMPRESSED. I HOPE I CAN RETURN THE FAVOR SOME DAY BUT LIKE I SAID IN THE OTHER POST YOUR TO MUCH OF A COWARD TO LEAVE YOUR SLEEPY LITTLE TOWN WHICH WOULD PROBABLY GO UNDER IF NOT FOR PEOPLE LIKE US DRIVING UP 75 AND STOPPING TO STAY OVER NIGHT OR GET GAS OR WHATEVER. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK SARGE YOU LITTLE RAT.

Re: ADEL SGT

Yep- that little town- should be donated to charity- its good for nothing more than a gas station. That guy and his little rookie are probably 50% of the entire town- chances are that they are related- and married thier sisters. Loosers

That dude is a total asshole- in bread -**** sucker! **** him
    That muther ****er- should not even be an officer. Hope he gets his- looser- gonna live there-making a "name for himself" at the end of it all- he is a looser- and will always be. Proabably fits the perfect- red neck demo- 5 1/2 ft tall- 180 lbs -blond -blue eye-redneck- Mom - is also his aunt- inbred **** him-
    Stroke his ass in Miami- or Ft. Lauderdale- and treat him like a Sergant should be treated

All of GSP is dirty inbred scum. They have no rules which means they do what they want. They probably racially profile still. If I ever see any GSP in south Florida, I will make it a point to write them for everything I can, bald tires, tag light, bumper height you name it.

When they do background checks on these bumpkins, they ask ex-girlfriends and cousins about the size of the officer-applicant's ******. If it is under 3 inches, they are hired. That is why they have the "make up for something else" attitude. If 1 of those sheep husbands read this, they would say, "Well Golly, 3 inches is loooong".

The chief of GSP routinely says to his troops, "get the back hooves of that dang animal out of your boots and violate some civil rights!" And really, I hope that one of these retards don't read this, get angry and go on a drinking binge and go home and beat their girlfriend/cousin/momma/sheep/brother/gay lover/or what ever they choose to stick it in.

A typical shift for GSP would include ADEL and his partner Cletus getting coffee at that diner, stoppin off at eachother's trailers, heading to Walmart to pick up white tank tops (wife beaters) then finding some young black males or in thier perfectly acceptable name for the, "The N Word" and violating their civil rights. Then they go home at the end of the shift, put on the wife beaters, get drunk and proceed to slap around their sons, both named "Hoss" or "Haus" then when the wife attempts to stop him, he punches her in the face, spills some of his beer and becomes more angry because she made him spill his beer. When he is done, and she has been beaten into submission for the 8th time that week, he tells her to get him another beer and says, "I will forgit the whole thing for gittin me a beer".

Let me tell you something you bunch of inadequate corn fed redneck roid rage criminal justice rejects. The worst cop in south florida could run circles around you low life scum any day. We fight better than you, handle calls better than you and know law way better than you. Go on and keep writing us tickets and doing stupid stuff like that but one day the hammer is going to fall and the GSP will be forced to get officers with IQs in the double digits at least. And just for your information, an IQ is not judged by how many beers you can drink before you crash your pick-up truck.

--- courtesy of a South Florida Cop

Why is this posted under Georgia State Patrol, you speaking about a small city police department.
    You dont even tell us what your friend was stopped for.
    I imagine it was for speeding in the construction zone. Dont speed and your idoit friend wont get a ticket. DUH!

Unregistered
    Colon Millison is another robot cop that likes to write tickets on interstate. What comes around goes around. He's not qualified to work as craper cleaner at at a circus.

Unregistered
    Retired cook county goofy SOB, colin millison used to write law enforcement too. Seemed to enjoy it. Weird dude.

Unregistered
    I have i more personal information on big man collin that i will post another day. What comes around goes around millison. WhenI it comes out he wont be able to drive a scool bus..