Veterans and L/E
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Veterans and L/E

I wish to each of you who are either serving their country in the military away from home, or those who have already served and are now taking up the sword here at home all the blessings that God intended for us. There is no more noble a calling that what we do daily either at home or away. I can only continue to pray for each of you and ask that you do the same. God Bless on this day.

Re: Veterans and L/E

Det. Roger Williams, give me a break! You have little to NO respect for veteran officers whom have served this country in many more ways than you could ever dreamed of. You have slandered their names and speak ill of them today . You are a very two-faced person like several other officers on your department. God is watching your actions and those of your fellow officers. I would not want to walk in your shoes when judgement day comes. Please stop using God as a disguise for your true actions, or intentions.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Det. Roger Williams, give me a break! You have little to NO respect for veteran officers whom have served this country in many more ways than you could ever dreamed of. You have slandered their names and speak ill of them today . You are a very two-faced person like several other officers on your department. God is watching your actions and those of your fellow officers. I would not want to walk in your shoes when judgement day comes. Please stop using God as a disguise for your true actions, or intentions.
    I am not afraid to say who I am. You unfortunately hide behind "guest". As far as having respect for veteran officers whom have served this country in many more ways I don't see how. 20 plus years with the military both active and reserves not many can take that claim to fame. As far as slandering and speaking ill of veteran officers surely don't know who you are talking about however if during my tenure I have uncovered truths and exposed liars for who they are then I can sleep with that. My judge is God not you since you continue to hide who you are. Afraid as always to come out and say who you are because you know that your slander as always has gotten you no where. Judgment day will come and go but as far as me being found lacking I know that I will not happen. If you would like a battle of wits please come armed if that is possible although highly unlikely. God is my comfort and shield I ask you can you say the same. Come out of the closet and lets meet. Deal with this face to face if that is what you desire.

You are a joke man! You are a legend in your mind Roger.

No joke, however if someting I am doing is hurting or preventing you from keeping your relationship with the Lord our Savior I am the first to apologize.

I am nothing but a poor sinner that is only saved by the Grace of God. We, which includes all who read and post here, are sinful in our nature only forgiven by the Love of a God that was gracious enough to send his one and only Son, Jesus Christ to be our payment for our sins. That my brother or sister is no joke. I work for the most highest power and authority that there is. I believe that we are put under and in situations and conditions for us to grow in the Grace that God wants for us. If that offends you again, I apologize and ask that you find Grace in God.

I will not apologize for doing God's work and will, whether behind the badge or behind the pulpit. I will continue to pray for you as well as those that I watch over daily. God bless you and those. It is in His Service that I humbly remain.

Quote Originally Posted by coppn4god
    No joke, however if someting I am doing is hurting or preventing you from keeping your relationship with the Lord our Savior I am the first to apologize.

I am nothing but a poor sinner that is only saved by the Grace of God. We, which includes all who read and post here, are sinful in our nature only forgiven by the Love of a God that was gracious enough to send his one and only Son, Jesus Christ to be our payment for our sins. That my brother or sister is no joke. I work for the most highest power and authority that there is. I believe that we are put under and in situations and conditions for us to grow in the Grace that God wants for us. If that offends you again, I apologize and ask that you find Grace in God.

I will not apologize for doing God's work and will, whether behind the badge or behind the pulpit. I will continue to pray for you as well as those that I watch over daily. God bless you and those. It is in His Service that I humbly remain.
    If you did the Lord's work at your LE job, you would not be damaging the reputations of other officers. Why have you never been happy fromall your LE jobs? Always jumping around from one job to another.

Ask him why there are NO blacks, or hispanic full time deputies working at his department? That may be a clue as to what type of place that really is?

I will take a moment to respond to both of you and hope that you will understand. Each of you are willing to make half hearted insinuations without being willing to air our what you feel are the wrongs committed against you as well as letting the rest of the folks know who you are. As before each of you hide behind the anonymity of the Internet but I guess that is your right.

First when dealing with officer issues of conduct I can only say that each situation presented itself after citizen complaint. At that point the officers were given ample opportunity to present their case and all the information was exchanged that allowed them to make the decisions they chose. However, each of those officers have chosen to tell half truths about what their decision was and lay blame elsewhere.

Secondly as far as the race or nationality of officers at the Sheriff's Office I only comment to say that using the race card shows how small your vision must be. The race issues have been drug through the streets for far too long. I would hope and like to believe that the most qualified individual regardless of race, creed or color would have the job but you seem to thing otherwise.

The final point that I would like to make is that from your responses it would seem that neither of you have ever darkened a recruiters door step let alone serving our great country. That was my intention of my original post not to inflame or ignite you but to inspire those brave souls that defend both here and abroad. Again, if I have stated towards you wrongly show yourselves and lets talk, but do as you ask me to do and be open minded. God Bless

Roger,

Please elaborate on your statement of: "Each of those officers have chosen to tell half truths about what their decision was and lay blame elsewhere". What officers, who are you speaking of? What are the half truths?

Thanks

Roger,

Please elaborate on your statement of: "Each of those officers have chosen to tell half truths about what their decision was and lay blame elsewhere". What officers, who are you speaking of? What are the half truths?

Thanks
    To speak before all the litigation is completed would be unprofessional on my part to divulge what facts I know. Enough said on that issue.

It is unfortunate that what I intended as a compliment to my friends and to my family, yes two of my boys leave to do their call to duty soon, has been turned into a circus. So long and short I am proud of all who serve whether here or abroad but I can tell you with my utmost admiration for my sons who have answered the call to duty and do so willingly. God bless them and you as well as those who serve now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast