Quote Originally Posted by coppn4god
Quote Originally Posted by Guest
Roger,

Please elaborate on your statement of: "Each of those officers have chosen to tell half truths about what their decision was and lay blame elsewhere". What officers, who are you speaking of? What are the half truths?

Thanks
To speak before all the litigation is completed would be unprofessional on my part to divulge what facts I know. Enough said on that issue.

It is unfortunate that what I intended as a compliment to my friends and to my family, yes two of my boys leave to do their call to duty soon, has been turned into a circus. So long and short I am proud of all who serve whether here or abroad but I can tell you with my utmost admiration for my sons who have answered the call to duty and do so willingly. God bless them and you as well as those who serve now.
What litigation? You must be speaking non truths again, or half truths as you say. Whay do you not just come out and say what you mean. Always speaking cyrptic. Anytime I you hear someone using God's name as you do, your motives should be questioned.

I was visiting FAT BACKS, the Citgo, the other day, and over heard the blond chick manager say that her husband a deputy, said that the chief invesigator at the sheriff's office was an idiot. I guess she may have been speaking of someone who lurks here too.