Veterans and L/E - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Veterans and L/E

Quote Originally Posted by coppn4god
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Roger,

Please elaborate on your statement of: "Each of those officers have chosen to tell half truths about what their decision was and lay blame elsewhere". What officers, who are you speaking of? What are the half truths?

Thanks
    To speak before all the litigation is completed would be unprofessional on my part to divulge what facts I know. Enough said on that issue.

It is unfortunate that what I intended as a compliment to my friends and to my family, yes two of my boys leave to do their call to duty soon, has been turned into a circus. So long and short I am proud of all who serve whether here or abroad but I can tell you with my utmost admiration for my sons who have answered the call to duty and do so willingly. God bless them and you as well as those who serve now.
    What litigation? You must be speaking non truths again, or half truths as you say. Whay do you not just come out and say what you mean. Always speaking cyrptic. Anytime I you hear someone using God's name as you do, your motives should be questioned.

I was visiting FAT BACKS, the Citgo, the other day, and over heard the blond chick manager say that her husband a deputy, said that the chief invesigator at the sheriff's office was an idiot. I guess she may have been speaking of someone who lurks here too.

Again you try to pervert what was the intent of the post. Let's stay on target. If name calling is your bag then so be it, have a wonderful life doing it. What I will do is treasure the memories of the honorable and hold them close to my heart which by the way does belong to God. No hidden motives or agendas just a heart the seeks the truth and thanks God when he provides.

So with that being said I still want to honor the veterans who have served home and abroad. God Bless.

Again you try to pervert what was the intent of the post. Let's stay on target. If name calling is your bag then so be it, have a wonderful life doing it. What I will do is treasure the memories of the honorable and hold them close to my heart which by the way does belong to God. No hidden motives or agendas just a heart the seeks the truth and thanks God when he provides.

So with that being said I still want to honor the veterans who have served home and abroad. God Bless.

Roger, why are you working detention now, did you fall from the graces of the Emperor to Mississippi Mud?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

Roger, why are you working detention now, did you fall from the graces of the Emperor to Mississippi Mud?

Our data indicates you just viewed this post. What's wrong, did you run across the building to inform the Emperor? Does he really care? Just ignore this and it will go away....haha :cop:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12