why did the topic about Merrill disappear?

why did the topic about Merrill disappear?

If he hates what was said------------then he needs to change

Re: why did the topic about Merrill disappear?

Because he is probably the moderator of Woodstock... gustapo tactics` at work... and his insecurities are showing again...
    He will never understand what real cops do and act like.... small town boy!

Quote Originally Posted by 1bmwed
    Because he is probably the moderator of Woodstock... gustapo tactics` at work... and his insecurities are showing again...
    He will never understand what real cops do and act like.... small town boy!
    I found the post last week and reported it to the moderator as it was in violation of the terms of use. Lt.Merrill has been on vacation and I don't think he even knew about it.

On another note: This agency, it's officers, and supervisors have been through a lot in the past few years, most of it negative. The last thing we all need is for someone to hide behind a computer, under a made up name, and slander another member of this department. If you have a problem with someone, whether it be another officer, or supervisor I suggest you speak to them in person.

I came across this website by accident. I can not believe what I am reading. I thought the age requirement to become a LEO is at least 19. Most of you with the exception of Lt. Kline come across as being about 12. God help the people of Woodstock.