Madison PD officer arrested

Madison PD officer arrested

Madison Police Officer Arrested Save Email Print

Posted: 12:07 PM Nov 7, 2008
    Last Updated: 12:07 PM Nov 7, 2008
    Reporter: Frank Ranicky
    Email Address: frank.ranicky@wctv.tv

9 comments

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A | A | A A Madison City police officer has been jailed on several charges after authorities say he had a confrontation with his ex-wife.

story and comments click the link.

http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/34091764.html

Sgt. William Green was arrested last night after deputies say he held a gun to his ex-wife's head and threatened her.

SWAT units were called out as a precaution. Sheriff Pete Bucher said Green was later arrested without incident and taken to the Madison County jail. He's charged with domestic violence and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

Re: Madison PD officer arrested

I think Amber on the comments under the story should check the definition of irony. Her ignorance is showing. Anyway We won't be seeing this published in the local paper for sure but my hat is off to the person who tipped off WCTV on the arrest. It is about time this poor excuse for an officer had his dirty laundry hung out for the world to see. This is just the latest in a long list of things he has done. This man, and I use the word man loosely, has abused his wife, alcohol, and his badge for too long. His father sees himself as untouchable and above the law and uses the influence he has to keep his wayward son from having to pay the price for his actions. I can only hope that Greene has finally crossed the line too far and is held responsible for the incident that occured last night. He is an embarrassment to the department and I would think his family as well but narcissism is a disease with some members of that gene pool and it would probably never occur to them that many folks around here are laughing at them and many more are shaking their heads in disgust. Karma is a wonderful thing Mr. William Greene and here's hoping you get a big taste of it real soon.