NEW CAPTAIN PROMO - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: NEW CAPTAIN PROMO

Let's not get to judgemental. Don't be so hard on the Lt. You have to look at the big picture. If the Lt. you are referring to does not get promoted or does not retire soon, how can his "boy" get promoted? He is already being groomed for the position. Just ask him. Hell, he is already acting as though he is the Lt..It used to be the Lt. running unchecked by the the Capt.. Now, it is both of them.

The Corporal has sooooo much "paperwork" to do that he has to pawn his patrol duties off on the new officers at Honeymoon Island Police Department. I do find it disrespectful to the other officers on his squad, when tells other officers to do the work that he does not have time to do, and is seen,later in the day, eating lunch with the Lt. and doing their personal errands outside the park. I guess that is the benefit of those that are invited to the bonfire parties at the Lt.'s house. The parties that only select officers get invited to attend. I find it a little hard to believe that an officer that spends so much personal time with the Lt. off duty does not get treated differently on duty.

Having the AD's home phone and personal cell phone on speed dial does not hurt either. I am sure all those after work evening phone calls - that we are all sick of hearing about, by the way - would cause a person to believe that they might have a little more "freedom" than the normal officer.

Don't forget.......just because someone has their head shoved up a Lt's a$$ does not make them a Lt. when they are $hit out and hit the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Captain Suggs,

Congratulations to you. You will do great.

From,
    The rest of DEP
    On the subject of Captains, what ever happened to that good for nothing,park ranger of a captain in the SW district? Last I heard, he was using his annual leave to practice shot glass curls.

When the time comes, I hope neither of those worthless Lts get the job of Captain, especially Lt. class A uniform, illegal writing UTC, Expedition driving fool.
    That's funny stuff right there! I don't care who you are.

Well I don't know, lots of things happening down south, not looking good. IG very busy lately down there. Any body got any info? What"s the situation?

Captain Suggs,

Congratulations to you. You will do great.

From,
    The rest of DEP

i think that Coporal thinks that his relationship with the AD makes him an automatic Lt. when the micro mangaer retires. Of course the Lt. that is there now lets him walk all over the other officers that he works with. He rats them out to the Lt. whenever he gets a chance. That is why nobody trusts either one of them.

Maybe the Corporal thinks that promotions are based on popularity. If he would spend more time working and less time on the phone to other officers around the state, then maybe he could actually patrol sometimes.

I bet that Ford Exp that the Lt. drives adn the new Durango the corporal drives will hold alot more Christmas presents for their wives adn families than their old vehicles.

Maybe if the Captain Spinless retires sometime in the next decade, we can get a Captain with some balls that will leash thesse two.

i think that Coporal thinks that his relationship with the AD makes him an automatic Lt. when the micro mangaer retires. Of course the Lt. that is there now lets him walk all over the other officers that he works with. He rats them out to the Lt. whenever he gets a chance. That is why nobody trusts either one of them.

Maybe the Corporal thinks that promotions are based on popularity. If he would spend more time working and less time on the phone to other officers around the state, then maybe he could actually patrol sometimes.

I bet that Ford Exp that the Lt. drives adn the new Durango the corporal drives will hold alot more Christmas presents for their wives adn families than their old vehicles.

Maybe if the Captain Spinless retires sometime in the next decade, we can get a Captain with some balls that will leash thesse two.

Hey, is this the corporal that was driving our former director around South Florida, campaigning for a former sheriff and state legislator, using state equipment, while both of them were on state time? Is this the corporal that the AD attended his wedding? I wonder if the AD's trip to the wedding was conveniently arranged around authorized state travel time? The problems need to be investigated from the top down, it is well know that some of our upper managers were and are now having affairs on state time. It is amazing to me that our agency continues to allow this conduct to occur by management in Tallahassee.

Maybe if the Captain Spinless retires sometime in the next decade, we can get a Captain with some balls that will leash thesse two.[/quote]

Hey, is this the corporal that was driving our former director around South Florida, campaigning for a former sheriff and state legislator, using state equipment, while both of them were on state time? Is this the corporal that the AD attended his wedding? I wonder if the AD's trip to the wedding was conveniently arranged around authorized state travel time? The problems need to be investigated from the top down, it is well know that some of our upper managers were and are now having affairs on state time. It is amazing to me that our agency continues to allow this conduct to occur by management in Tallahassee.[/quote]

Those are some really strong words. If you have proof, step up. If not, you are really embarrassing yourself.

Hey, is this the corporal that was driving our former director around South Florida, campaigning for a former sheriff and state legislator, using state equipment, while both of them were on state time? Is this the corporal that the AD attended his wedding? I wonder if the AD's trip to the wedding was conveniently arranged around authorized state travel time? The problems need to be investigated from the top down, it is well know that some of our upper managers were and are now having affairs on state time. It is amazing to me that our agency continues to allow this conduct to occur by management in Tallahassee.[/quote]

Those are some really strong words. If you have proof, step up. If not, you are really embarrassing yourself.[/quote]

If the last poster doesn't want to man up to your challenge, I will. EVERYTHING that has been posted about the Corporal and his Ltin this thread is absolutely true. I saw and experienced it all.

How about it Tally? Up to my challenge? I have proof, not accusations or rumors.

Hey, is this the corporal that was driving our former director around South Florida, campaigning for a former sheriff and state legislator, using state equipment, while both of them were on state time? Is this the corporal that the AD attended his wedding? I wonder if the AD's trip to the wedding was conveniently arranged around authorized state travel time? The problems need to be investigated from the top down, it is well know that some of our upper managers were and are now having affairs on state time. It is amazing to me that our agency continues to allow this conduct to occur by management in Tallahassee.
    Those are some really strong words. If you have proof, step up. If not, you are really embarrassing yourself.[/quote]

If the last poster doesn't want to man up to your challenge, I will. EVERYTHING that has been posted about the Corporal and his Ltin this thread is absolutely true. I saw and experienced it all.

How about it Tally? Up to my challenge? I have proof, not accusations or rumors.[/quote]

You IG’s want to clean up this corruption? Come down here and conduct an investigation into these allegations, place the entire district under oath and interview everyone. I’m sure that you will get all of the information you need to substantiate these allegations of misconduct. :cop:

Absolutely....I keep wondering why every other district in this agency has has some sort of investigation EXCEPT for the Southwest. We have been disgruntled, poorly managed, beat down, and worked in hostile working environments for years. I can't figure out who in the Southwest has dirt on the brass in Tallahassee, which would explain why we can never get anyone to do an investigation. The officers in this district have begged and pleaded for an investigation for YEARS. Nothing happens and everything gets swept under the carpet. Officer after officer after officer has told the brass in Tallahassee that there is a problem and NOTHING gets done about it. Does anyone else know why? Maybe it is time for the officer with the friend that works for the newspaper to generate a story about corruption and coverup. Now that the election is over, it would be a great time to break a story.

I also sometimes wonder if they are waiting on the Captain to retire before they do the investigation. Who knows, maybe that old ^(&)&^^ has stuff on all of them. That does not explain why the new blood in Tallahasee does not do something or listen to what officers are saying.

I am sure that the Corporal that you all have posted about is the same one. He is a scammer and had a huge falling out with his Lt about a year and a half ago because the Lt. caught him falsifying his time, among other things. I over heard the Cpl talking about it at the range and telling another officer that the Lt. did not want to mess with him because he had enough illegal and unethical things documented that the Lt. had done over the years that he could bury him and fu&k him out of his retirement. As I recall, no investigation was ever done on the Cpl, yet it caused a huge rift between them. It makes one wonder if he has told the AD any of these things, and if the AD is protecting them and why.

However, this is also a case of monkey see, monkey do. The Cpl has watched everything that the Lt. has been able to get away with over the years and has become a clone. He cheats the state, finds ways of dragging out his paperwork so that he does not have to do any patrol, makes chauvanistic comments that would get anyone else fired(Just like the one the Lt. made at the FDLE meeting) and many many more things. Not only does he get away with things that any other officer would be crucified for, he turns around and rubs it in the face of the other officers in the squad. He continually stirs up strife iwthin the squad , and cannot keep anything to himslef. Everyone in his squad knows the background of any new officer that starts, because he tells everyone what is in their background before they get hired. Lets not forget that he is ****y as hell because he thinks that he is a shoe in for the Lt.'s positon when his Daddy retires. We all know that once the Lt. leaves he will not know what to do. He calls him for everything. I have personally seen the Lt. roll his eyes and make a snide comment in front of more than one officer because the Cpl was calling him AGAIN.

.....and Tallahassee wonders why there is such a high turnover

In regards to this "Corporal" and LT mentioned, a few other items of truth might be mentioned. This would be the same "Corporal" that was "released" during his FTO with an agency in Pinellas County before being hired with DEP (State only hires the most competant - NOT)...this is also the same "Corporal" who doesn't have a clue on how to fill out a traffic crash report and has to call other officers "below him on the food chain" and ask for direction and help! This "chosen one" would also be the same one who is approved for all training and classes anywhere in the State to include Tallahassee Central, oh at any given time...oh and the wedding conversation previously - all true! Had room for all the brass from Tally but no room at the inn for anyone one from his own district.

Yes, this "Corporal" does get the pick of the new vehichles and equipment - why because as stated "Lt. did not want to mess with him because he had enough illegal and unethical things documented that the Lt. had done over the years that he could bury him and fu&k him out of his retirement"

This also is true but then again EVERYONE working under this Southern LT has the same amount of evidence against the LT and the Corporal however - guess what people? Tallahassee is just as corrupt as this Lt. and Corporal are - and when shown the documentation and truth - it is immediately brushed under the carpet -oh and who would dare to speak the truth will be written up and driven out of the agency one way or the other. Don't believe me - start asking those who no longer work for DEP - not just from the Southern end of the State but from all across the State. You will find the truth.

Don't kid yourself people, -the ENTIRE STATE OF FLORIDA is aware of the problems, corruption, hostile work environment, retaliation, illegal arrests (entrapment comes to mind), chasing speeding motorcycles at high rates of speed (NOT ON STATE PARK PROPERTY) just to name a few - of the standard operating procedures occuring at the Southern tip of this State. Guess what - NOTHING IS DONE ABOUT IT - WHY BECAUSE THEY ARE LIKE THE OSTRICH - WHAT DOES DOES THE OSTRICH DO WHEN IT GETS SCARED? IT BURIES IT'S HEAD IN THE SAND AND THINKS THAT THE PREDATOR WON'T SEE IT BECAUSE IT CAN'T SEE THE PREDATOR. Tally=Ostrich.

By the way - for your information - I am not a DEP employee or a former DEP employee - but am fully aware of what goes on in DEP and this is the truth and the truth does hurt.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast