NEW CAPTAIN PROMO
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Re: NEW CAPTAIN PROMO

Captain Suggs,

Congratulations to you. You will do great.

From,
    The rest of DEP

Sounds like someone from BEI. You wounder why you did'nt get captain. For one Suggs is spelled Suggs not slug and two, you would fail in this position knowing that you would actually have to do some work.

Quote Originally Posted by INSPECTOR GADGET
    Congrats on your promotion Capitan Slug, it's going to be short lived, you got to love this place lot's of oppurtunites to move up quick. And no I wont feel bad for getting you fired, its my job.

:devil: :devil: :devil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
    Good luck with that. The new Captain is squared away. He also knows how to treat people. Sure sounds like sour grapes to me. Have a nice day.

Hey what happened to Inspector Gadget? Is the inspector out getting someone fired? What power.

That was fast 357! 24 hours, not 48. I guess we all know who is being protected (as if it were a mystery). Just hope that one gets to court one day and has a defense attorney attempt to decipher a narrative to a judge and / or jury. What a bright day for us all!

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Squad
    Hey what happened to Inspector Gadget? Is the inspector out getting someone fired? What power.
    POWER, PLENTY MOD SQUAD WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO KNOW. HOW INTERESTING TWO POST REMOVED, GUESS LT. FEATHER'S AND A/LT CTRENTH NOT TO SPELLING THEIR NAMES RIGHT IF THATS HOW THEY ARE GETTING IT REMOVED, WERE YOU TOUCHED BY THE POST THAT HARD. OR YOU SLUG WAS MOVED BY IT'S TRUTH, WE SHALL ALL FIND OUT IN THE MONTH'S TO COME. HEY FEATHER'S ARE YOU WORKING ON SCEME TO TAKE CAPT. DOWN LIKE YOU DID KATHY, ANY GOOD INFO YOU COULD SEND UP ANONYMUSLY LIKE BEFORE. ARE YOUR FEELINGS HURT YET, YOU CAN TELL ME I AM YOUR FRIEND. HEY FEATHERS YOU AIN'T SMART AT ALL, SO STOP ACTING LIKE A SMART GUY. I WONDER WHO WAS SO DISTURBED BY TRUTH THAT HAD POST REMOVED SO FAST, WHO CANN'T SLEEP AT NIGHT WONDERING IF THE NEXT DAY IS WHEN THEY ARE PUT UNDER INVESTIGATION. WELL AN INVESTIGATION IS GOING ON NOW IN THE S.E. REGION AND LOTS OF THINGS COMING TO LIGHT, LOTS OF THINGS. WELL INSPECTOR NEEDS TO GET BACK TO WORK, GUYS ANY THING TO SAY JUST WRITE BACK I AM ALWAYS LISTENING, DIRT ON ANYONE I AM ALWAYS HERE TO SWEEP IT UP. THESE POST'S ARE REALLY HELPFUL WHEN YOUR DIGGING THINGS UP, THATS MY JOB.

P.S LETS SEE IF THIS POST GETS ERASED!

GOOD NIGHT GUYS
    SINCERLY
    I.G.
    :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop:

Congrats on your promotion Capitan Slug, it's going to be short lived, you got to love this place lot's of oppurtunites to move up quick. And no I wont feel bad for getting you fired, its my job.

ONE OF THE POST REMOVED SO FAST, WO DONE IT AND WHY?

ANY TAKERS PLEASE SPEAK UP, INTERESTING.

:devil: :devil: :devil:

JUST SHARING, INSPECTOR MIGHT BE RIGHT, THE POT IS COOKING!

Quote Originally Posted by Good Guys
    Sounds like someone from BEI. You wounder why you did'nt get captain. For one Suggs is spelled Suggs not slug and two, you would fail in this position knowing that you would actually have to do some work.
    SURE WORK, YOU GUYS DON'T DO SH-T. I SPELL IT SLUG, ITS A FREE COUNTRY UNDER GOD. FAIL ME NEVER I ALWAYS SUCCEED, ALWAYS ITS MY NATURE AND I'LL PROVE IT JUST WAIT AND SEE. USELESS DEPARTMENT HOPE GOVERNOR SEE IT AND CUTS BUDGET 100%, YOUR NOT NEEDED RAGERS CAN DO THE JOB FINE THEN CALL 911 LIKE THEY DO NOW. YOU GUYS NEVER IN PARK WHEN YOUR NEEDED ALWAYS SOME EXCUSE. 10-8 SITTING AT HOME, WHEN IT GOING TO END, USELESS BUNCH. THATS WHY THEY PAY YOU PENUTS.

Quote Originally Posted by checkered flag
    That was fast 357! 24 hours, not 48. I guess we all know who is being protected (as if it were a mystery). Just hope that one gets to court one day and has a defense attorney attempt to decipher a narrative to a judge and / or jury. What a bright day for us all!
    http://www.dep.state.fl.us/law/CAREERS/index.htm

What are you worried about? You have got to charge someone with a violation in order for a judge and / or jury to decipher a narrative. Look at the above website this is the most work she has done since she was employed by DEP. :roll:

[quote=INSPECTOR GADGET]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Mod Squad":cglb3811
    POWER, PLENTY MOD SQUAD WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO KNOW. HOW INTERESTING TWO POST REMOVED, GUESS LT. FEATHER'S AND A/LT CTRENTH NOT TO SPELLING THEIR NAMES RIGHT IF THATS HOW THEY ARE GETTING IT REMOVED, WERE YOU TOUCHED BY THE POST THAT HARD. OR YOU SLUG WAS MOVED BY IT'S TRUTH, WE SHALL ALL FIND OUT IN THE MONTH'S TO COME. HEY FEATHER'S ARE YOU WORKING ON SCEME TO TAKE CAPT. DOWN LIKE YOU DID KATHY, ANY GOOD INFO YOU COULD SEND UP ANONYMUSLY LIKE BEFORE. ARE YOUR FEELINGS HURT YET, YOU CAN TELL ME I AM YOUR FRIEND. HEY FEATHERS YOU AIN'T SMART AT ALL, SO STOP ACTING LIKE A SMART GUY. I WONDER WHO WAS SO DISTURBED BY TRUTH THAT HAD POST REMOVED SO FAST, WHO CANN'T SLEEP AT NIGHT WONDERING IF THE NEXT DAY IS WHEN THEY ARE PUT UNDER INVESTIGATION. WELL AN INVESTIGATION IS GOING ON NOW IN THE S.E. REGION AND LOTS OF THINGS COMING TO LIGHT, LOTS OF THINGS. WELL INSPECTOR NEEDS TO GET BACK TO WORK, GUYS ANY THING TO SAY JUST WRITE BACK I AM ALWAYS LISTENING, DIRT ON ANYONE I AM ALWAYS HERE TO SWEEP IT UP. THESE POST'S ARE REALLY HELPFUL WHEN YOUR DIGGING THINGS UP, THATS MY JOB.

P.S LETS SEE IF THIS POST GETS ERASED!

GOOD NIGHT GUYS
    SINCERLY
    I.G.
    :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop:[/quote:cglb3811]

Well tell us about the investigation that is ongoing in the S.E. Region?

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast