NEW CAPTAIN PROMO - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Re: NEW CAPTAIN PROMO

I don't have their px numbers, but you can go the the Florida Bar website and get the contact information for both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Former Dep
    I would LOVE to share with them. Can you post theirs px?
    Law Office of Danielle Joyner Kelley, P.A.
    6753 Thomasville Road, Suite 108-310
    Tallahassee, FL 32312
    PHONE: (850) 933-8964
    E-mail us:
    firm@dkelleylaw.com
    http://www.dkelleylaw.com/home.html

Marie Mattox:
    310 East Bradford Road
    Tallahassee, Florida 32303
    Telephone: (850) 383-4800
    http://www.mattoxlaw.com/index.html

You can submit all your information on this link.http://www.mattoxlaw.com/index-forms.html .

Quote Originally Posted by Gibson
    I applaud the creators of this site for developing and maintaining an area wherein our members and other interested parties might go to freely express their opinions and discuss their concerns. While I normally would not impose upon such conversation, I believe there comes a time when one must make an effort to answer and correct inaccuracies in order to set the record aright. Please allow me the opportunity to speak to some of the items mentioned in this thread.

Doubtless, some people might disagree with my approach to some matters, and, likely, I have unfortunately garnered some who might even characterize themselves as personal enemies. While this is disappointing, I fully appreciate and respect each person’s right to his or her own perceptions and expressions thereof when done so appropriately and honestly with total, not partial, truth as the basis of these positions.

To that end, I feel compelled to explain my involvement in the personal celebrations, recognitions, and commemorations of some DEP DLE members. I understand the fact that our work lives demand a great deal of time and attention from individuals and appreciate the fact that some, perhaps more than others, feel personally connected to their careers. This is a matter of personal preference. For those who feel so inclined toward this attachment and who freely extend invitations to me and/or other “command staff” members of our division, I typically make every effort to attend these events. I consider it an honor to participate in recognizing the personal milestones of those who might share these times with me. I have celebrated several weddings, had many members as guests in my home, been a guest in the homes of many others, and grieved alongside many families as they have laid their loved ones to rest. I have attended graduations, birthday parties, and religious observances because these have been important to our team’s members. I even obtained Florida Notary Public status at my own expense in order to perform a wedding ceremony for a former member, simply because I was asked.

When these events have had no nexus to official business, I have always attended at my own expense and will continue to do so because our individual lives are that important to each other. It is true that my wife, daughter, and I attended the wedding to which at least one writer has referred, but we did so using our personal minivan and our personal funds to pay for lodging and all other associated expenses, as I am sure that all other co-workers in attendance did. We were there because we were invited and because my wife and I are committed to demonstrating our truest respect and appreciation for each DLE member and their individual accomplishments whenever practicable.

No one has been or will be given preferential treatment or “protection” as alleged in this thread beyond the protection of due process that presumes innocence until guilt is sufficiently proven. This necessitates the existence of evidence and not mere innuendo before allegations will be sustained. In fairness, allegations should be sufficiently articulated beyond speculation or the perpetuation of hearsay as the basis for the initiation of inquiry. As a final point on this topic, each employee is expected and encouraged to earn his or her own way in whatever career pursuits he or she chooses to follow.

As for the allegations of illicit liaisons or other purported improprieties, I am completely unaware of any such concerns and caution against willful personal smears, as these can destroy homes and relationships and senselessly hurt people potentially even more than the damage they might inflict upon careers. If you have actual evidence of official impropriety, we can and will make inquiry, but please refrain from baseless personal attacks that exceed the scope of truth and that cannot be supported by fact.

I make no apologies for caring about each of our DLE members and contend that my travel activities are compliant with laws, rules, ethical standards, and legitimate purposes. I am confident that the record reflects the same. To my knowledge, no one has filed any official complaint(s) regarding any of these rumors. I am hopeful that readers who might like to discuss their concerns will call me with any questions or input they might have. My office telephone number is 850.245.2853, and my home number is listed in the Tallahassee-area phone book. Additionally, Director Barnet’s number is 850.245.2852, and the number for the Office of Inspector General is 850.245.3151, should they be needed by anyone. They, and I, welcome your calls.

Respectfully,
    Greg Gibson
    According to the lawsuit gainst you, anytime complaints are filed, they get swept under the rug orand the complainants are retaliated against. Why do you welcome the calls? Your current witchhunts boring you? And by the way, I'm a civilian blogger/journalist monitoring this site and state law enforcement.

Hey journalist, you aren't too good as nothing is publicly publsihed. :devil:

Florida DEP, the place for retirees and cops with speech impediments.

It sounds like there are a bunch of disgruntled former employees and wannabes that were never hired

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibson
    I applaud the creators of this site for developing and maintaining an area wherein our members and other interested parties might go to freely express their opinions and discuss their concerns. While I normally would not impose upon such conversation, I believe there comes a time when one must make an effort to answer and correct inaccuracies in order to set the record aright. Please allow me the opportunity to speak to some of the items mentioned in this thread.

Doubtless, some people might disagree with my approach to some matters, and, likely, I have unfortunately garnered some who might even characterize themselves as personal enemies. While this is disappointing, I fully appreciate and respect each person’s right to his or her own perceptions and expressions thereof when done so appropriately and honestly with total, not partial, truth as the basis of these positions.

To that end, I feel compelled to explain my involvement in the personal celebrations, recognitions, and commemorations of some DEP DLE members. I understand the fact that our work lives demand a great deal of time and attention from individuals and appreciate the fact that some, perhaps more than others, feel personally connected to their careers. This is a matter of personal preference. For those who feel so inclined toward this attachment and who freely extend invitations to me and/or other “command staff” members of our division, I typically make every effort to attend these events. I consider it an honor to participate in recognizing the personal milestones of those who might share these times with me. I have celebrated several weddings, had many members as guests in my home, been a guest in the homes of many others, and grieved alongside many families as they have laid their loved ones to rest. I have attended graduations, birthday parties, and religious observances because these have been important to our team’s members. I even obtained Florida Notary Public status at my own expense in order to perform a wedding ceremony for a former member, simply because I was asked.

When these events have had no nexus to official business, I have always attended at my own expense and will continue to do so because our individual lives are that important to each other. It is true that my wife, daughter, and I attended the wedding to which at least one writer has referred, but we did so using our personal minivan and our personal funds to pay for lodging and all other associated expenses, as I am sure that all other co-workers in attendance did. We were there because we were invited and because my wife and I are committed to demonstrating our truest respect and appreciation for each DLE member and their individual accomplishments whenever practicable.

No one has been or will be given preferential treatment or “protection” as alleged in this thread beyond the protection of due process that presumes innocence until guilt is sufficiently proven. This necessitates the existence of evidence and not mere innuendo before allegations will be sustained. In fairness, allegations should be sufficiently articulated beyond speculation or the perpetuation of hearsay as the basis for the initiation of inquiry. As a final point on this topic, each employee is expected and encouraged to earn his or her own way in whatever career pursuits he or she chooses to follow.

As for the allegations of illicit liaisons or other purported improprieties, I am completely unaware of any such concerns and caution against willful personal smears, as these can destroy homes and relationships and senselessly hurt people potentially even more than the damage they might inflict upon careers. If you have actual evidence of official impropriety, we can and will make inquiry, but please refrain from baseless personal attacks that exceed the scope of truth and that cannot be supported by fact.

I make no apologies for caring about each of our DLE members and contend that my travel activities are compliant with laws, rules, ethical standards, and legitimate purposes. I am confident that the record reflects the same. To my knowledge, no one has filed any official complaint(s) regarding any of these rumors. I am hopeful that readers who might like to discuss their concerns will call me with any questions or input they might have. My office telephone number is 850.245.2853, and my home number is listed in the Tallahassee-area phone book. Additionally, Director Barnet’s number is 850.245.2852, and the number for the Office of Inspector General is 850.245.3151, should they be needed by anyone. They, and I, welcome your calls.

Respectfully,
    Greg Gibson
    According to the lawsuit gainst you, anytime complaints are filed, they get swept under the rug orand the complainants are retaliated against. Why do you welcome the calls? Your current witchhunts boring you? And by the way, I'm a civilian blogger/journalist monitoring this site and state law enforcement.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011