LOCKHART - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: LOCKHART

Re: LOCKHART

If he's not doing any detective work, why did he get the promotion? I also was trained by Thor...he does a good job out there.

Unregistered
    How is Thor doing? He is the best, anyone who has anything bad to say about them was never trained by him. God bless Thor

Guest_
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1351099
    "Hey Idiot" are you kidding, your a CADET in the academy and and calling a Police Officer an idiot? Point made, for this blame our recruting dept, their a bunch of weeklings and are hiring the same, no respect. Fellas remember when we would keep our mouth shut for a few years being on the job. As far as Thor is concerned, someone like you should fear him and look out for him because no doubt he will sniff you out and crush you, he will impose his will on you and probablly convince you to take a job as a librarian, school teacher or dress maker. This job is becoming more dangerous than ever and is going to become a war zone, only warriors will survive, this is no place for wo men.
    Being sworn does not make you less of an idiot.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1348836
    Okay, so i have been hired with an agency, is it really true that I need to look out for an Officer Lockhart? If so why?
    You're not even in the academy and already looking for the easy way out, this younger crew is an absolute joke, maybe you can talk to a guidance counselor and have him change class advisors for you, oh wait, this isn't college anymore. Shut your trap and do what's asked of you, otherwise go sell insurance.

Unregistered

Is Dinosaur THOR still at the Academy????

Retired and bored I had to see if anything in LEO was worth a good laugh. So to read a thread about THOR LOCKHART that's 12 years old plus is a laugh. Then the "hired by an agency" person asking if they need to be worried, another laugh.

Why? Because I'm a 600 club FLPD supervisor who spent many years at FLPD and I have known THOR for many years during and after I retired. He's as good as any agency could hope for as to being involved in training. This includes recruits who THOR certainly has put many on notice to train and act accordingly or watch the door on your way out. I've been out of the work force for a few years now so if THOR the DINOSAUR is STILL there working, then recruits are lucky to be a part of his training, direction and advice.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234