LOCKHART - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LOCKHART

Re: LOCKHART

Quote Originally Posted by get the facts straight
    Thor served honorably in the USMC for 6+ years & was in Desert Storm 1. He is not a scammer by any means but he is a round peg in a round hole. The academy position has proven a good fit for him, the agency & the academy. Many a recruit has benefitted from Thor's legacy.
    Theres an endless supply of arseholes looking to get a cushy job like that they re lined up and waiting !

If Thore is such a good motivator why do we have lazy buddy f-ers like Sadr and Knapp on the road? He's going to be a 20yr profesional paperdodger. None of the new guys answer up for calls, just a continuation of how it was throught their Fto phases.

Quote Originally Posted by Paper shredder
    If Thore is such a good motivator why do we have lazy buddy f-ers like Sadr and Knapp on the road? He's going to be a 20yr profesional paperdodger. None of the new guys answer up for calls, just a continuation of how it was throught their Fto phases.

i keep hearing this about rookies not answering up for calls....ive always heard them all over the radio (annoyingly)....idk

FOR ALL ON THIS BLOG LOCKHART WAS MY PARTNER WHEN HE STARTED WITH FLPD , ALWAY HAD MY BACK. THOR IS ONE PERSON YOU WANT THERE IN A CRISIS

I find that hard to believe. Do you have any proof to share on that?

Thor has been at BC now long enough that there is a whole county of cops trained by him. He is the best and nothing short of it. I dont care if cooked or ironed when he was in the Gulf. The name Thor Lockhart means something.

Question Re: LOCKHART

Ohhh lockhart

Quote Originally Posted by Guest4829
    Ohhh lockhart
    Congrats Det Lockhrt, well deserved..... Keep up the hard work

I guess on this post or anywhere else for that matter, we are all open to being criticized by others, so with that said add my opinion and post as a very PRO THOR comment.

Thor worked the streets and as far as I remember he never was or created any problems. When the academy job for class advisor/monitor and trainer came up, Thor was selected. Many departments have sent officers to the academy as advisors like Thor,and most have rotated out for a number of reasons (transfer's, promotions etc). I can't speak for Thor as to why he stayed as my class was way before Thor came along. But hundreds if not a few thousand cops can comment pro or con on Thor, but my bets at least 90% would gladly speak favorably about him. Thor found his job, like many of us have, tossing aside the promotions, the cush job etc for what we love. I will never think anything other than Thor loves his job and never wanted any other position.

If a few slugs got thru the academy, can't put that all on Thor or anyone else there at BCC. If a slug made it thru, the whole system could be called out but what would that do. As an old timer from FLPD, I know I'm not alone to say what we read here on the posts are amazing and sad. Knowing that some of the things posted can not be verified as the real deal, I'd rather read the FOP news I get as a retiree and smile when I see all the good cops in the city doing a great job. We had slugs in the 70's - today, that will probably never change. But those who work with them can always "assist the slug" to work more or at least show up for calls. If not, you all should figure out there is another process to either get the slug to work or leave. Time to go, Our retiree luncheon's just around the corner and I have to make sure I have a clean depends and a new battery for my hearing aid. Keep the faith FLPD employees. Good Memories always last longer than the sour ones

Quote Originally Posted by food4thought
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest4829
    Ohhh lockhart
    Congrats Det Lockhrt, well deserved..... Keep up the hard work
    I am one of the hundreds of officers Thor trained in the academy and am definitely grateful he was there. Thor was not my direct class advisor but we looked up to him even as he put us down to give him "twenty". Good times back then!
    Anyway, since I don't work at FLPD, Thor is now a detective? If so, congratulations, Thor!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast