LOCKHART - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LOCKHART

Re: LOCKHART

You WILL learn things from Ofc. Lockhart that WILL save YOUR life or YOUR brothers or sisters life one day! He’s a great guy with a mountain of knowledge.

thor detailed cars for me i trained him can u guess who i am tHOR

All you need to do is what you have applied to become. Work at being a good cop, with open eyes and an alert mind. Take care of yourself, your partner and know how, when and where to apply the laws and training you get.

If you're wrong and screw up, he will straighten you out. Thor is a real deal, total street cop package. He's been there so long that he is a fit for life at the academy. I respect this man so much even if he was a MARINE!!!!!

And not too many retired Navy guys would admit that about a jarhead. He tells you straight up if you're right for the job and if he takes you under his wing, you are truly lucky!!!

Late 600 club salutes THOR

:cop:

As someone who is not with FLPD, I attended the academy and Officer Lockhart is one of the best period. You may not like him but you will respect him end of story. Get your Shiit together be prepared everyday to give your best and you should have no problems from Lockhart just remember nothing in the academy is harder then the actual job it self so if you can't hack it get out now and save your own life and the life of you potential co-worker

FARVA

:: I'll take a liter of cola::

As a fellow seamen who was in the navy with Thor I have to say he is an outstanding guy. We served in the maintaince post together cleaning ship motors. We were the best at what we did and still are. Hes a stud and loves his honeys. Love you Thor. Muah!

Once a SEAMEN Always a SEAMEN!

GO NAVY!

Lockhart= original gangster

I thought Lockhart was in the Marines? I also heard he has spent his whole career at he academy, and he is top notch? Can you say scammer?

"NAVY"!!! I always thought it was the Marines. Normally I would express my feelings on this branch but I won't in this case. You see, I have a brother that went through the academy with Lockheart. "Thor" always treated me with nothing but respect and honor since I was already a cop. I wanted to make sure he gave my brother the military treatment since he's never had that experience. What an awesome job he did!!
    My brother is now respected more so than most of, if not, all of our stripes and brass.
    Thanks Thor.

Never thought Lockhart was a "seaman" since he always acted like a Marine. Either way, he steered my brother in the right direction and he's more respected now than any of our striped sleeves or a/c loving higher ups.
    Thanks Thor

Thor served honorably in the USMC for 6+ years & was in Desert Storm 1. He is not a scammer by any means but he is a round peg in a round hole. The academy position has proven a good fit for him, the agency & the academy. Many a recruit has benefitted from Thor's legacy.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast