LOCKHART
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LOCKHART

LOCKHART

Okay, so i have been hired with an agency, is it really true that I need to look out for an Officer Lockhart? If so why?

Re: LOCKHART

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Brown
    Okay, so i have been hired with an agency, is it really true that I need to look out for an Officer Lockhart? If so why?
    Thor Lockhart is an excellent instructor and a stand-up guy. Instead of looking out for him you should be seeking him out, as he can help you assimilate into the Dept. As to why you would want to come here, that is an entirely different subject.

Thor is just like a Marine Drill Instructor.
    Tough, But fair. Loud, But Helpful.
    If you give a 100%, he will make you give 110%
    Out of any advisor at the academy, people fear him, but thats what seperates our officers
    from everyone else.
    NEVER TAKE ANYTHING PERSONAL,ITS ALL BUSINESS.
    You give all your effort and he will give you his.
    Good Luck and see you on the road.

I don't think this guy works for us...he said he was "hired by AN agency"...not by OUR agency. And anyway, figure it out on your own, you can't google everything in life.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I don't think this guy works for us...he said he was "hired by AN agency"...not by OUR agency. And anyway, figure it out on your own, you can't google everything in life.

Hey idiot, I was just asking a simple question. Thank God the others that answered aren't as ignorant as you obviously are. Grow up. Oh yeah, this is leo affairs, not google site dumb a**. To those of you that answered intelligently, thank you and be safe. :wink:

Hey idiot, I was just asking a simple question. Thank God the others that answered aren't as ignorant as you obviously are. Grow up. Oh yeah, this is leo affairs, not google site dumb a**. To those of you that answered intelligently, thank you and be safe. :wink:
    is there an Officer Raymond Martucci working there? If so cudos to him for having a pair... LOL!!!

Officer Lockhart is hands down the best instructor, supervisor, and mentor that the Broward Police Academy has to offer. As said before, you don't need to fear him, but you do need to respect him and what he has done for the academy and the thousands of cadets that pass through the halls. Officer Lockhart will teach you what you need to know with no bullshit attached. If you get him as your class supervisor, consider yourself lucky, you got the best.

is there an Officer Raymond Martucci working there? If so cudos to him for having a pair... LOL!!!
    Are you kidding me, Martucci "having a pair". The only pair Martucci has is eyes and ears!
    But Thor is the best, nothing but top notch.

"Hey Idiot" are you kidding, your a CADET in the academy and and calling a Police Officer an idiot? Point made, for this blame our recruting dept, their a bunch of weeklings and are hiring the same, no respect. Fellas remember when we would keep our mouth shut for a few years being on the job. As far as Thor is concerned, someone like you should fear him and look out for him because no doubt he will sniff you out and crush you, he will impose his will on you and probablly convince you to take a job as a librarian, school teacher or dress maker. This job is becoming more dangerous than ever and is going to become a war zone, only warriors will survive, this is no place for wo men.

This same entry was posted on other agency message boards as well. Since the press and attorneys often use this site as an attempt to get dirt on an officer, I am not conviced your request for info on Ofc. Lockhart is genuine.

If you are a new hire, you might be better served to focus your attention on listening and learning rather than the personality of an individual instructor who will likely impart a couple pieces of information that may one day save your life.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast