Free Ride

Thread: Free Ride

Free Ride

Just wondering:

On nights and weekends, I see a certain officer out in the work car on dates, shopping and then slept overs. Is this common? Where can I sign up? Ha, to get a car..... not go on a date. Call me for answer 1 800 fre ride.

Re: Free Ride

I finally know who you are talking about cause he drove his black car over to his other girlfriends' family house for Thanksgiving. Well I didn't see, but you know how people talk. All I can say is less than 2 years people, hold on.

Re: Free Ride

Hey.... You should leave now and maybe you would learn how to mind your own business. Nobody really cares what you think. You need to know what the chain of command is< oh yeah I forgot the Army didnt teach you that before you deceided that it wasnt your kind of life. Oh yeah, by the way, we all see you visiting your family in your new SUV. Thanks also for hogging up the off duty employment, we are sure you really needed it. Guess we know who looks out for you!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by See All
    I finally know who you are talking about cause he drove his black car over to his other girlfriends' family house for Thanksgiving. Well I didn't see, but you know how people talk. All I can say is less than 2 years people, hold on.