Volusia Sheriff's Sgt. Vickery Driving Drunk? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Volusia Sheriff's Sgt. Vickery Driving Drunk?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

He is not some "douche" at the shooting range. He is the Sergeant in charge of a major training facility where there is always training taking place.
    And this is precisely the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Vickery's Victim
    Vickery is a complete jerk, and he deserved to be arrested, just like the rest of you arrest "regular" people for DUI. He's a complete alcoholic. He'll get his someday, but at least he's not on the road. He's just some douche at the shooting range. LOL What a joke.
    There's a real easy solution to your problem: walk up to Vickery and arrange to meet him out of uniform. Then maybe you slap his face. Then maybe he grabs you by your hair, drags you to your knees, and punches you square in the throat OR MAYBE YOU SHOULD JUST KEEP HIS NAME OUT OF YOUR BIG MOUTH BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE SITUATION YOU PUNK JUST WALK UP TO HIM AND TAKE A SHOT YOU PUNK JUST DO IT OH GOD I DARE YOU AND WISH YOU WOULD DO ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

[quote=elbow to the throat]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Vickery's Victim":34ljs6xa
    Vickery is a complete jerk, and he deserved to be arrested, just like the rest of you arrest "regular" people for DUI. He's a complete alcoholic. He'll get his someday, but at least he's not on the road. He's just some douche at the shooting range. LOL What a joke.
    There's a real easy solution to your problem: walk up to Vickery and arrange to meet him out of uniform. Then maybe you slap his face. Then maybe he grabs you by your hair, drags you to your knees, and punches you square in the throat OR MAYBE YOU SHOULD JUST KEEP HIS NAME OUT OF YOUR BIG MOUTH BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE SITUATION YOU PUNK JUST WALK UP TO HIM AND TAKE A SHOT YOU PUNK JUST DO IT OH GOD I DARE YOU AND WISH YOU WOULD DO ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT![/quote:34ljs6xa]

I don't think we need that to happen. Vickery needs to keep a low profile for a little while.

And after we finally had a decent Deputy Refresher after years of not so decent deputy refresher...let's have the training section relax for a bit and get busy writing themselves up for awards and schools and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Pro
    Ofc Selander is no longer with Ponce Inlet, he was either told to leave or just quit out of frustration over this incident. He was a lousy cop anyhow from what I was told, but apart from his many many other incidents of poor judgement, he was pretty stupid for attracting so much attention to himself over this whole incident, like having his body mike on and recording the whole incident "DUH" ,and writing Vickery a summons, which began the documentation "DUH" "DUH" :roll: Face it, once he found out Vickery was a cop he should have called him a cab and parked his vehicle. He never should have said ANYTHING over the radio,and extended the usual professional courtesy,as one does to a fellow colleague. If at that point Vickery gave him a hard time , he should have done what I did years ago to a fellow "bone headed" drunk cop that I stopped for DUI. He gave me the same hard time that Selander got,and shortly after trying to reason with him,calling him a cab, calling a friend etc and he insisted he could drive , (like Selander tried with the drunk Sergeant) I said: "ok , I'm leaving,but you wont be driving tonight" With that, and making sure his car was properly parked, I climbed into my police car, rolled down the window, and let him see me throw his car keys ,into a dark wooded lot,and waved goodbye. Justice served :!: Now thats how you do it :snicker: The OLD PRO !!!!!!!
    "professional courtesy"??? Well, OLD PRO...there's the problem right there. "Professional courtesy", or "thin blue line" or intimidation and blackmail. I am about ask a question that does not refer to the officer involved, but just a question for law enforcement every where....

How could an officer feel safer with a liar, crook, alcoholic, drug abuser, sadist, or murderer backing him up? A criminal is a criminal, unstable and crazy is exactly that. How can you argue that you are keeping yourself safe, when you don't trust the offending collegue to back you up, unless you break the law for him/her? Do you wonder why people are distrustful of Law Enforcement? How can the honest Officers allow this to go on? Are they afraid of the retribution? Are the LEO's who choose this career for the right reasons offended by the ones who choose to break the law? How can you be sure this crooked cop will back you up when you need it?

My life has been screwed up lately because my sister was a victim of the "bad ones". She was tortured and died as a result of overbearing, over zealous, rightous LEO's. She is dead. I saw her dead. I touched her tiny, cold, cold body. Her death was the result of bad LEO's. She was not a criminal, she needed help and they taught her a good lesson because they could. Who's going tell on them? Who's going to rat them out? Who's going to teach them a lesson? They have circled their wagons and they are protected by this "professional courtesy".

Now, as a civilian, who do you think I am going to be able to trust? Who should I go to for help? How do I teach my kids to trust the Police? This is screwed up. It's not how I thought it was supposed to be. I am afraid.

So, OLD PRO, I guess tossing that guys keys into the deep dark would teach him a lesson....keep him from getting back in his car and driving drunk again? Next time, who knows what might happen? Where's the justice served? I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by coded67
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Pro
    Ofc Selander is no longer with Ponce Inlet, he was either told to leave or just quit out of frustration over this incident. He was a lousy cop anyhow from what I was told, but apart from his many many other incidents of poor judgement, he was pretty stupid for attracting so much attention to himself over this whole incident, like having his body mike on and recording the whole incident "DUH" ,and writing Vickery a summons, which began the documentation "DUH" "DUH" :roll: Face it, once he found out Vickery was a cop he should have called him a cab and parked his vehicle. He never should have said ANYTHING over the radio,and extended the usual professional courtesy,as one does to a fellow colleague. If at that point Vickery gave him a hard time , he should have done what I did years ago to a fellow "bone headed" drunk cop that I stopped for DUI. He gave me the same hard time that Selander got,and shortly after trying to reason with him,calling him a cab, calling a friend etc and he insisted he could drive , (like Selander tried with the drunk Sergeant) I said: "ok , I'm leaving,but you wont be driving tonight" With that, and making sure his car was properly parked, I climbed into my police car, rolled down the window, and let him see me throw his car keys ,into a dark wooded lot,and waved goodbye. Justice served :!: Now thats how you do it :snicker: The OLD PRO !!!!!!!
    "professional courtesy"??? Well, OLD PRO...there's the problem right there. "Professional courtesy", or "thin blue line" or intimidation and blackmail. I am about ask a question that does not refer to the officer involved, but just a question for law enforcement every where....

How could an officer feel safer with a liar, crook, alcoholic, drug abuser, sadist, or murderer backing him up? A criminal is a criminal, unstable and crazy is exactly that. How can you argue that you are keeping yourself safe, when you don't trust the offending collegue to back you up, unless you break the law for him/her? Do you wonder why people are distrustful of Law Enforcement? How can the honest Officers allow this to go on? Are they afraid of the retribution? Are the LEO's who choose this career for the right reasons offended by the ones who choose to break the law? How can you be sure this crooked cop will back you up when you need it?

My life has been screwed up lately because my sister was a victim of the "bad ones". She was tortured and died as a result of overbearing, over zealous, rightous LEO's. She is dead. I saw her dead. I touched her tiny, cold, cold body. Her death was the result of bad LEO's. She was not a criminal, she needed help and they taught her a good lesson because they could. Who's going tell on them? Who's going to rat them out? Who's going to teach them a lesson? They have circled their wagons and they are protected by this "professional courtesy".

Now, as a civilian, who do you think I am going to be able to trust? Who should I go to for help? How do I teach my kids to trust the Police? This is screwed up. It's not how I thought it was supposed to be. I am afraid.

So, OLD PRO, I guess tossing that guys keys into the deep dark would teach him a lesson....keep him from getting back in his car and driving drunk again? Next time, who knows what might happen? Where's the justice served? I don't get it.
    Oh I see...officers who go sideways chose their fate so they deserve to get hammered. Your poor innocent sister was a victim...she didn't choose to be a drug addict and she didnt choose to have a chaotic life that led to her death.
    Shut up, hypocrite.

Not really sure what you mean. My sister was not a drug addict. She was physically ill and emotionally distressed and, in a hospital setting, administered medication to which she reacted badly. Look...people are people. There are good people and there are bad people...in all walks of life. But choosing to be in law enforcement holds you to a higher standard. I haven't heard of anywhere in the US that requires service. If you re-read my post, I did not classify all officers as bad but, you have to admit that it is hard to tell the difference sometimes. I want to be able to depend on LE. I have always been respectful and appreciative to the hard and dangerous work the field requires. This whole situation has rocked my world. And you would feel the same if this happened to someone you love. Your bitter response certainly didn't go very far in convincing me of anything except that my suspicions are true. There is much documentation in my sister's death. There are many contradictions and bold face lies. There are photos of before and after. And huge ommissions.

I know that LE is often blamed, even when it was not their fault. But, because of these "bad ones", who are protected, the honest LEOs lose the respect they deserve. It seems to me, that if LEOs, as a group, held each other to higher standards by not accepting substandard ethics or behavior, the whole profession would demand more respect. Make each other accountable for disrespecting the profession and for outright crime.

I am not a hypocrite. I am a law abiding citizen who has never come close to being arrested. I have never even had a speeding ticket. I rolled through a 4 way stop sign once and got pulled over. And I got a ticket once for no seat belt. I am going to go ahead and say those offenses are different than what I am talking about. I try to understand why people do the things they do but I am having a really hard time coming to terms with this one. Man, my sister is dead. No second chances, nothing. Gone. And she didn't die a peaceful death. She was scared and it hurt.

Selander was fired from Ponce Inlet,and is now a greeter at Wal-Mart . :lol:

Your sister was a drug addicted dirtbag and you need to find blame so you chose the police....you know kinda the same way your sister chose to smoke crack err I mean become "mentally ill".

[quote=elbow to the throat]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Vickery's Victim":39xkabjb
    There's a real easy solution to your problem: walk up to Vickery and arrange to meet him out of uniform. Then maybe you slap his face. Then maybe he grabs you by your hair, drags you to your knees, and punches you square in the throat OR MAYBE YOU SHOULD JUST KEEP HIS NAME OUT OF YOUR BIG MOUTH BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE SITUATION YOU PUNK JUST WALK UP TO HIM AND TAKE A SHOT YOU PUNK JUST DO IT OH GOD I DARE YOU AND WISH YOU WOULD DO ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT![/quote:39xkabjb]

Well we all know who wrote this , right Vickery ! Your reputation precedes you pal. Do you and Leclerc both drink Jack Daniels ? I know your both in a bottle club together :snicker:

Doesn't anyone come on here, or are some of you scared ? Pathetic, LEO affairs never divulges you I'd or IP address, so don't be afraid. You ought to see what's written on other agency sites if you think this is bad :lol:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast