Quote Originally Posted by ex-drug dealer turned good guy
If this guy did what he did in 1982 than why the hell are u still talking badly about him. You dont think a man can change in over a 25 year time frame?? Gosh you cops are so darn cynical and have no hearts at all. Maybe this guy totally turned his life around, realized what he did was wrong, and is now making amends and trying to do some good with what he has learned. U all make me freaking sick to my stomach. I only hope that none of you out there talking trash ever have something bad happen because of a stupid decision because the world just may treat u as harshly as u are treating this Bennett guy.
No this guy is still a problem in society. He has been claiming, working and collecting money by saying he is a private investigator. He also has shown his BSO badge to people letting them assume he is a deputy because he uses "cop talk" Well someone looked into his background and found out that he is NOT a PI but he does have an expired security guard license AND the state has filed charges against him this year, 2010.
So within the last 2 years he has been arrested for molesting a child and has had other charges against him for pretending to be a PI!
So no, this guy is still breaking the law! once a felon-always a felon!