Who dat? - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who dat?

Re: Who dat?

thank you deputy chief.

[quote="AFRIEND2HER
    what you should feel bad about is talking so much shizzat about her she has friends in the dept and u obvioulsy arent 1 of them rather than try 2 comfort her you talk shizzat why dont you say something 2 her or eric williams since that is who you are refering 2 its a shame that a female cant have a male friend at work you continue 2 talk shizzat because you are 2 lazy 2 ask questions so u know the truth shame on you for being a cop. if u want 2 do a half assed job go bag groceries.[/quote]

Bagging????????What?????? You are not a friend of her.I did not talk about her but you did tell all her story here. After the sex-with-minor incident, the "don't ask don't tell" policy was applied to cheating but you the one telling her business here so now we can talk about it. We supose to be of "good morale character" and breaking this guy's mariage is not part of that. Lazy??? Me? Even her will tell you the contraire. She will be better off without friends like you

[quote=12121212]
    Quote Originally Posted by "AFRIEND2HER
    what you should feel bad about is talking so much shizzat about her she has friends in the dept and u obvioulsy arent 1 of them rather than try 2 comfort her you talk shizzat why dont you say something 2 her or eric williams since that is who you are refering 2 its a shame that a female cant have a male friend at work you continue 2 talk shizzat because you are 2 lazy 2 ask questions so u know the truth shame on you for being a cop. if u want 2 do a half assed job go bag groceries.[/quote

Bagging????????What?????? You are not a friend of her.I did not talk about her but you did tell all her story here. After the sex-with-minor incident, the "don't ask don't tell" policy was applied to cheating but you the one telling her business here so now we can talk about it. We supose to be of "good morale character" and breaking this guy's mariage is not part of that. Lazy??? Me? Even her will tell you the contraire. She will be better off without friends like you
    Good try at a distraction post Deputy Chief, but nobody uses the word "contraire" anymore. :wink:

FIRST OF ALL, IF YOU'RE GOING TO BE IGNORANT THEN THAT'S FINE, IT'S EXPECTED OF YOU! YOU CAN AT LEAST COVER IT UP PUTTING TOGETHER COMPLETE SENTENCES AND SPELLING CORRECTLY. AS FOR MS. JAMES, IT SOUNDS AS THOUGH THE HATERS ON HERE ARE JUST MAD BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T WANT THEM. SUCK IT UP YOU DUMB PRICK, GET OVER IT AND MOVE ON!!! YOU GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF SOFT, WET, PU@@Y'S!!

Everyone...just leave the woman alone!

Quote Originally Posted by A friend of hers
    Everyone...just leave the woman alone!
    someone needs to get a leash for that guy and tie him to a tree so he will leave her alone F*&^ not all men are dogs but he is and its clear he is only after one thing...... someone talk to him and let him know shes been happy lately just give it up already

to be continued...........

i talked with marsha about this yesterday. she is not at all happy and is looking for a "sweet man" to sweep her off her feet. Since all this new attention she has gone to Sears and bought some nice new fancy denim shirts. She said that she got a good price because she shops in the little boys section.
    Anyways, please dont stop the attention. It has made a difference. She is down to one pack of cigs a day and she is doing kegal exercises daily. All this in anticipation of the big day!

I hear she has crossed the tracks or at least pemb rd and is with a hollywood guy she seems happy in line up every morning I guess we lost her :evil:

HHHHEEEEESSSSS BBBBBAAAAACCCCCKKKKKK
    HOLLYWOOD HAS RETURNED
    doin wat wurks :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by SEEN IT ALL
    I hear she has crossed the tracks or at least pemb rd and is with a hollywood guy she seems happy in line up every morning I guess we lost her :evil:
    HHHHEEEEESSSSS BBBBBAAAAACCCCCKKKKKK
    HOLLYWOOD HAS RETURNED
    doin wat wurks :wink:
    I THINK U R MISTAKIN SHE COULDNT FORCE A MONA LISA SMILE IF SHE HADA

I THINK U R MISTAKIN SHE COULDNT FORCE A MONA LISA SMILE IF SHE HADA[/quote]

I feel bad for her she seems to only know a$$h0le$ soon I can swoop then check the smiles

ps thanks to her having been around all you h0les she will be quit content

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast