Who dat? - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who dat?

Re: Who dat?

A Kilo unit is glassing a Zulu unit?? Oh Que Lindo!!!
    Let's play Clue.

you guys should be ashamed of yourselves!! you have 2 see what is right in front of you, just like the 2 mentioned these 2 have the right 2 do what they want. if you want 2 talk about james you should get 2 know her, she is way 2 funny and very smart.

as for the other 2 his badge still says ofc.
    not 2 hard 2 figure out.

THE DETECTIVE I'M REFEREING TO IS HISPANIC, SO THAT SHOULDN'T BE HARD TO FIGURE OUT.

I cant wait till I get married to **** some hallandale *****, aren't all them guys married? I feel bad for a certain detective playing house while Chris was playing *****, lol

LMAO, YOU'RE WRONG FOR THAT!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I cant wait till I get married to fazugie some hallandale ., aren't all them guys married? I feel bad for a certain detective playing house while Chris was playing ., lol

what you should feel bad about is talking so much shit about her she has friends in the dept and u obvioulsy arent 1 of them rather than try 2 comfort her you talk shit why dont you say something 2 her or eric williams since that is who you are refering 2 its a shame that a female cant have a male friend at work you continue 2 talk shit because you are 2 lazy 2 ask questions so u know the truth shame on you for being a cop. if u want 2 do a half assed job go bag groceries.

i wanna bag somethin but it aint groceries. hows that special ops sgt these days ?

JS

did they pretend 2 stop or really stop & start again??? looked close in the p lot with him on his knees is it that good she got ya beggin for it lolol

the special ops sgt is that good. I'd be on my knees for a piece of that any day of the week. Havent you seen her in the little man shirts she wears and my god those jeans. The smell of cigarette smoke is euphoric.
    I love me some of that.

you guys are so immature. grow up. stop putting yourselves in other peoples business if they wanted you there they would come to you for advice or input. stop making fun of others and just learn to accept people for who they are and the job they do.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast