54 out the door
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 54 out the door

54 out the door

Good bye buddy. You were there for me during a very tough time in my life, for that I will forever be in your debt. All supervisors at this dept, should strive to be as effective as you were. You are inspirational and a true man. You will have just as much if not more suucess at BSO as you did at SPD.

Farewell To the best Motorman. Honor Guard Member, FTO, FTO Coordinator, Shift Supervisor, E.M. Supervisor, Training Sgt, and Street Team Sgt SPD has ever seen.

You will be truely missed.

Good bye... Good Luck... and God's Speed

Re: 54 out the door

Your body is a wonderland. :wink:

stick your finger up wonderland to releive my stress :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    We keep losing our best officers and the crappy stay or get arrested. I think its time for a change in our department or for me to also start to looking elsewhere. I have always been told by other officers that this place was a joke and i stood my ground and defended our P.D, But look at our turnover rate. What a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Day Shifter
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    We keep losing our best officers and the crappy stay or get arrested. I think its time for a change in our department or for me to also start to looking elsewhere. I have always been told by other officers that this place was a joke and i stood my ground and defended our P.D, But look at our turnover rate. What a shame.
    WHAT IS CAUSING HE TURNOVER RATE? YEARS AGO WE NEVER HAD A TURNOVER RATE, OFFICERS WANTED TO STAY.

THE CHIEF IS FOCUSED ON TAKING CARE OF US JUST LIKE OLD TIMES, HE LOOKS OUT FOR EVERYONE, WHY LEAVE. HE UNDERSTANDS WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES EVEN HIM, SO WE SHOULD ALL CONTINUE TO GET ALONG.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest 101
    THE CHIEF IS FOCUSED ON TAKING CARE OF US JUST LIKE OLD TIMES, HE LOOKS OUT FOR EVERYONE, WHY LEAVE. HE UNDERSTANDS WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES EVEN HIM, SO WE SHOULD ALL CONTINUE TO GET ALONG.
    That is a big 10-4, Chief promoted more people in 3 months then anyone else ever had. And he is making people take personal responsibility. Instead of transferring someone to a special unit when they screw up, he gets of them, That is how it should be. We have also seen the chief more than we did charlie. When did anyone see charlie, once a year maybe. People here complain too much. The unemployment is the highest it has ever been but people will complain that they only made 80 k last year, or they are not getting enough details, or so and so got promoted. Who cares about the family who just lost everything and some loved one has a terminal disease, what matters is trying to beat someone out of working Pangea. Whatever. Poor attitudes=poor performance= equal someone getting fired.

You're a huge dork.

[quote=THe Happpy Turtle]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Guest 101":2rntqva6
    That is a big 10-4, Chief promoted more people in 3 months then anyone else ever had. And he is making people take personal responsibility. Instead of transferring someone to a special unit when they screw up, he gets of them, That is how it should be. We have also seen the chief more than we did charlie. When did anyone see charlie, once a year maybe. People here complain too much. The unemployment is the highest it has ever been but people will complain that they only made 80 k last year, or they are not getting enough details, or so and so got promoted. Who cares about the family who just lost everything and some loved one has a terminal disease, what matters is trying to beat someone out of working Pangea. Whatever. Poor attitudes=poor performance= equal someone getting fired.[/quote:2rntqva6]

I agree although I liked Charlie he was an empty suit as Chief. Keep runnig those stairs you might make E.R.T.

[quote=Guest]
    Quote Originally Posted by THe Happpy Turtle
    Quote Originally Posted by "Guest 101":ite3t5ig
    That is a big 10-4, Chief promoted more people in 3 months then anyone else ever had. And he is making people take personal responsibility. Instead of transferring someone to a special unit when they screw up, he gets of them, That is how it should be. We have also seen the chief more than we did charlie. When did anyone see charlie, once a year maybe. People here complain too much. The unemployment is the highest it has ever been but people will complain that they only made 80 k last year, or they are not getting enough details, or so and so got promoted. Who cares about the family who just lost everything and some loved one has a terminal disease, what matters is trying to beat someone out of working Pangea. Whatever. Poor attitudes=poor performance= equal someone getting fired.
    I agree although I liked Charlie he was an empty suit as Chief. Keep runnig those stairs you might make E.R.T.[/quote:ite3t5ig]

The "Chief" is only worried about the Seminole Tribe Of Florida. Lets just make as much money as we can now 'cause this cake won't last forever. Hey Street Crimes go out and seize some drug money so that the chief can give it back to the crackheads.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast