Deandre Tunstall identified as murderer
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

Angry Deandre Tunstall identified as murderer

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Ruger, Herald-Tribune

SARASOTA - A witness saw Deandre Tunstall, dressed in black from head to toe, pull a black ski mask over his face, put on black gloves and arm himself with a handgun.

In the afternoon daylight, witnesses saw the man in black confront another man on the north side of the Star Mini-Mart in Newtown, shoot him several times and flee.

A SWAT team and other violent crimes officers surrounded a house, and found a handgun inside when they...
    Click here for the full story.
    "Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is SUCCESS." -- Henry Ford

Re: Deandre Tunstall identified as murderer

Figures...We are at war.. this POS is here at home playing out his ghetto ganster wannabe fantasies.

He killed a patriot~ a veteran of the Iraq War~
    A young man who had been accepted for employment at SPD, so that he could continue serving his country and community.

Too bad Tunstall won't be available for service with the Army or Marines..

They could use a few live targets..POS, excuse me while I scrape you off the heel of my boot. Hiding behind a ski mask, and shooting an un armed man~~ My my you are brave..
    Hope you get to fulfill the final chapter in your gangsta life~ being some bad man's girlfriend for the rest of your worthless life

This guy's a 3rd class thug. :?

Here's his profile from myspace.com:
    F#CK JAIL {FREE DEE}

Male
    18 years old
    2ND LINE CITY, Florida
    United States
    Last Login: 10/29/2008
    His last login was 10/29/08, which was before his arrest. Hopefully the state pen won't have login access for him.

I don't know how long the thug's pic will be up (before someone removes it), but it's still up now. If you want to see it, then click here. To enlarge it (so you can see it better), hold down your Ctrl key and then press your + key 2 or 3 times until you get the size you want.

You are a major piece of shitt and I hope you get the death penalty. Human garbage that has never contributed anything to society except misery. I hope you fry

he is 1 of many others in z1 and went he goes to jail another one will step up. these guys are a dime a dozen in newtown.

I know that i worked with Ortiz before he left on Deandre with 2nd line gang and the shizzit they were starting in Z1....he and carrillo had him listed as a gangmember for 2nd line..isnt there a law to upgrade the charges when listed as a gang member? even his myspace account has him as a living in 2nd line city, florida.
    Quote Originally Posted by sso
    This guy's a 3rd class thug. :?

Here's his profile from myspace.com:
    F#CK JAIL {FREE DEE}

Male
    18 years old
    2ND LINE CITY, Florida
    United States
    Last Login: 10/29/2008
    His last login was 10/29/08, which was before his arrest. Hopefully the state pen won't have login access for him.

if people only knew of the violence and crime in north sarasota they would be very very surprised. :shock:

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast