ISB selections - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: ISB selections

Re: ISB selections

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Proud to be a gues
    Bung has a point - at least guts enough not to be anonymous.
    It doesn't take much guts to post pseudonymously. To anyone who doesn't already know who "Bung" is it makes very little difference if he posts anonymously or pseudonymously. Either way you still don't know who he really is.

If he were willing to be identity verified member of LEOAffairs and straight up say who he is, rather then hiding behind a pseudonym, then you might have a point.
    Well since The Bung is too vague try Motor Officer Jamie Bungard, Badge 0629, or Tango 11. I am pretty sure any current CCPD employee could have cracked that code.

you are still a bunghole little tough guy go play swat so you feel cool

oh thats why bung has a set of lug nuts now. He works for DG and they drink the same creatine powder together.

oh thats why bung has a set of lug nuts now. He works for DG and they drink the same creatine powder together.
    I didn't know it took "lug nuts" to write random crap on a forum. I got bored and made a few comments so ya'll think I'm acting tough?? None of my comments were directed at anyone, more so at the constant complaining of unknown Guests. Looking back at the last couple days I realized there are to many other things I could be doing instead of wasting time on this blog. I would rather talk face to face with anyone who is willing then to go back and forth on here. I might be a Bunghole but I would still put my life on the line for my brothers and sisters in blue, and that includes all you Guests!

Love me, hate me, respect me, or disrespect me I don't care I would just rather have it in person.

The Bung is 10-7

Quote Originally Posted by The Bung
    Wait until you hear the latest selections
    Jimmy O is going to ISB white collar, holly crap
    Wasn't Sgt James O'Brien put on administrative duty last year pending the outcome of a federal investigation? What's he going to do in ISB, push paper?

How do you make ISB White Collar while being investigated by the U.S. Secret Service, the IRS, and your own department for financial crimes?
    The simple fact that you, Guest, did not catch on to the fact that someone meant that as a joke is the very reason I ignore posts from other Guests.
    I agree the simple fact the I, a long time citizen of Cape Coral, didn't realize this was just someone sarcastically making light of Jimmys continued presence speaks volumes.

I've lived here long enough, and witnessed enough unbelievable crap from CCPD over the years, that this just seemed par for the course. It's that kind of long term desensitization that made it so easy to believe this could be true. My apologies...sorry i didn't catch on. :wink:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345