ISB selections - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ISB selections

Re: ISB selections

Mr. Miserable (aka crybaby):

Everyone has personal and professional problems from time to time and it is unfotunate, but expected. It seems that you get personally gratification and enjoyment out of it! You are not "invisible or a hologram" and it is clear who you are. So why don't you just save face and end your non-sense. Be thankful for still having your job and your co-wokers still being able to tolerate being around you. I have known you for many years and am glad not to have to associate with you on a daily basis. Frankly, you are in fact the problem and not eveyone else!

After all the pathetic tricks and lame burns you pulled over the years you still seem to amaze us and continue to work here! Why don't you shut up, mind your own business and do your job. It disgusts me that so many of us actually have stood up for you at one time or another and have even donated countless hours of our own earned time to support your pathetic self when you where down and out.

Well said and i couldn't agree more! This idiot is not only a pathetic crybaby, but also a complete chooch bag. The only thing I disagree with is the idea that he should work at Home Depot. My father works at one and they don't deserve even an thought of him possibly working there. The day care idea is more fitting. I can hear him now. "I didn't get as long as jessica in the swing this morning and it is not fair.' "My bowl of cereal was not as full as jimmy's and I am being cheated." "I am going to daycare union and filing a grievance on you all and then i will file a civil suit against this place." In the infamous words of Flair "Woooooooooooooooooooooo."

My! My! Sounds just like him. I guess the only thing I would add is that he would create internal discontent amongst all the children then intervene at the end, in order to act like he cares and trying to help them sort out their differences. When in reality, he wants to do nothing more than sit back and enjoy the bickering and fighting amongst the group. Enough said! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Quote Originally Posted by 46 and 2
    My! My! Sounds just like him. I guess the only thing I would add is that he would create internal discontent amongst all the children then intervene at the end, in order to act like he cares and trying to help them sort out their differences. When in reality, he wants to do nothing more than sit back and enjoy the bickering and fighting amongst the group. Enough said! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
    Who are we talking about here?

my! my! it looks like people are finally catching on to his tricks. if u look his name up on u-tube, there is a picture of him dancing in a depends. One of the funniest things i have ever seen in my life! One back style!!!!!!! chooch boy. :devil:

Keep it up and I will be sure to file a civil suit for defamation against all of you!

For all you negative and unhappy people - Shut up and stay off of this site.

Wait until you hear the latest selections

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Wait until you hear the latest selections
    Jimmy O is going to ISB white collar, holly crap

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast