ISB selections
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ISB selections

ISB selections

WOW!

Re: ISB selections

It would appear that the question that needs to be asked is what is the obsession with unqualified females that are able to score a spot back there. T-N-A baby. I supsect baby dale has lost his way and needs to surround himself with people who will not question him. Or maybe it is Lt. Teeth who needs the reassurance. I just cant believe the list of the Magnificient Seven.

Where is our FOP, the guardian of..... well, I guess what are guarding is the bosses's ass and not those of the membership. All is lost in the Kingdom!!

So who were your picks

Well, every time spots are filled in the back there will always be those who disagree with who got them. I agree with the arse kissing thing typically, but this time there were only two people who are ratty arse kissers. (And to the big bad caveman who thinks the females are always unqualified...the two are both males)

So, until the next list comes out for bashing... :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    It would appear that the question that needs to be asked is what is the obsession with unqualified females that are able to score a spot back there. T-N-A baby. I supsect baby dale has lost his way and needs to surround himself with people who will not question him. Or maybe it is Lt. Teeth who needs the reassurance. I just cant believe the list of the Magnificient Seven.

Where is our FOP, the guardian of..... well, I guess what are guarding is the bosses's ass and not those of the membership. All is lost in the Kingdom!!

Jealousy is a terrible disease...get well soon biatches :evil:

Take it easy Nick J. Even our SAO will know how little PC you generate on a case now. Fortunately BabyDale will still love you.

Only here do 3 years of overall experience land a detectives job. Anywhere else and you would still be quiet and keeping you opinions to yourselves. Ask youself why 3 years experience gets you there when there are at least 5 cops with 5 or more years experience- who put together good cases (good cases, not pseudo-consent cases), are burned out by the BS and the questionable choices they have watched (1 year experience?, 1 year?) AND are asked to train others, produce numbers and smile while taking it in up the back door. Anyone with more than 5 years experience would tell Brian and his ADD HS mentality to stick it up his A$$. They want followers- there are some good people there- but they arent being replaced.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Five years of *****ing and complaining is all you got.

Lets hear about all your BIG arrests.

Man, you are pathetetic. Is that all you are capable of, making fun of a lieutenant because he knows who you are and what you are about. At least the sergeant you keep referring about has eneough sense not pick people like you. People like you have a past full of skeletons and are afraid to expose themselves because you are a coward and not worthy of even being a police office. It was probally the FOP who has saved your ass over and over and that is why you don't want to bash them too much. Everyone knows who you are, but keep on writing anonymously and you never get anything. Please just leave and take your miserable existance to another department and become a cancer there.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    . Everyone knows who you are, but keep on writing anonymously and you never get anything.
    So batman riddle me this, who is this anonymous person????

Throw "anonymous guest's" name out there like "anonymous guest" keeps throwing out everyone elses. As someone new here, I'd like to know who it is and avoid the person at all costs.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast