641T4(weissberber sic) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: 641T4(weissberber sic)

Now that we are all *****ing about this I have one. I have a family member who is a 5th cousin. He was at a bar one time in Lancaster Pennsylvania. He was drinking a his sixth pint of beer when his now wife, then girlfriend interupted a conversation he was having with a friend. The two of them were talking about the effects indoor plumming has on the omish people. Well like an idiot, she stated that she would like to have indoor plumming. The problem with her comment is that no one gave her permission to talk. Well my 5th cousin, Abraham back slapped her in the face causing her to fall to the ground. Well when the police showed up, and determined that there was no crime, since she was his girl friend he does own her, just like a husband owns his wife down here. Well anyway back to what pissed me off about this Lancaster police officer. What pissed me off was the fact that they made my cousin take her to the hospital right then, instead of letting him finish his pint and conversation. He did tell the officer that I was his cousin and am a cop, where does that cop get off treating my 5th cousin like that, knowing I am a cop. But for the record, I am not made at ALL 6 of the Lanccaster police officers...

...whats with "I guess you can tell who hes voting for " ???? are the hoods and ropes still that evident in Davie...

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow
    ...whats with "I guess you can tell who hes voting for " ???? are the hoods and ropes still that evident in Davie...
    word is its actually the less light one

After several troubled nites sleeping since my post, I realized that i had become what I've always despised. I apologize for my unwarranted ,unjust insinuations against the officer. I let my emotions due to the personal family involvement totally affect my judgement. And yes i obviously was bitter, but now only ashamed.

Quote Originally Posted by nearby leo
    After several troubled nites sleeping since my post, I realized that i had become what I've always despised. I apologize for my unwarranted ,unjust insinuations against the officer. I let my emotions due to the personal family involvement totally affect my judgement. And yes i obviously was bitter, but now only ashamed.
    No problem. Just so you know a Davie LT arrested one of our own for DUI, so I am not shocked that your family member got a ticket. Now our LT is a Major....

But finish the story - - - - - - - - The arrested Officer was acquitted after 10 mins of jury deliberations... hahahaha.. Good PC affidavit Major..

A DUI and excessive music are two different things. I would definitly arrest anyone for a dui, but excessive music is a little absurd. That officer had nothing better to do.

how do we go from a guy giving a quasi relative a utc to well known ******** like capt caveman? oh iknow, they are both voting for the terrorist sympathizer

ANY COP THAT ARREST'S ANOTHER COP FOR DUI IS A COMPLETE SCUM BAG , PERIOD ! PUT HIM IN A CAB OR ARRANGE A RIDE HOME

Quote Originally Posted by you
    A DUI and excessive music are two different things. I would definitly arrest anyone for a dui, but excessive music is a little absurd. That officer had nothing better to do.
    I would like to point out that the DUI was a cop and the infraction of loud music is just an infraction, which was to a relative.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12