BSO seen in a different light

BSO seen in a different light

I recently left BSO and moved to North Ga. To hold a certification in Ga. You have to take 200 hours of training in order to become certified. The training is offered through the Georgia Public Safety Training Center at various academies throughout the state...Anyway during the last phase of training.. to my disbelief they were showing: Old episodes of Cops..Specifically the old episodes of cops in Dania...Bob Lahiff, Glen Toppings, and his trusty side kick...They were all there..The training was focused on: What not to do...The old episodes made BSO look like a bunch of idiots...

I couldn’t help but wonder how many people have gone through this training and now look at BSO in a different light...So I guess my message is avoid the camera...otherwise you may end up in a training video in another state...

Re: BSO seen in a different light

Question about the GA academy... Is it structred like a "cross-over" to GA...or 200 is the basic academy?? I have been giving thought to moving to GA and wondered how to transition my ticket up there... Thanks!!!

You know what - these camera ho's are getting exactly what they deserve. I watched the last bunch to be filmed and you would have thought they were tenured movie stars. Barf.

Quote Originally Posted by dan1065cf
    Question about the GA academy... Is it structred like a "cross-over" to GA...or 200 is the basic academy?? I have been giving thought to moving to GA and wondered how to transition my ticket up there... Thanks!!!
    It is a cross over...you will attend an academy but are only required to take certain classes..
    Some days you will be there for 8 hours other days 4 hours or not at all...

Thanks Fred... I've been trying to find good information on how GA works....but never find anything of use

California has also used BSO COPS as a what not to do training video.....hahaha. What a bunch of losers. I agree with the orginal post: stay off the camera, not all of us are screw ups like u portray us as....

B.L. and G.T. have always been examples of what not to do!!!!