ROOKIES
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ROOKIES

ROOKIES

Were any of you guys on this show? I just saw the previews on AE, was just wondering how real it was...was it all in Tampa? The only preview was a new Tampa girl...is she make it through probation? lol

Re: ROOKIES

You anwsered your own question.

that was classic with the twins. But damn that AJ kid what a chump!

I feel for those guys. I remeber how its was on my first day, and can't imagine the pressure of that plus a camera on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    that was classic with the twins. But darn that AJ kid what a chump!
    The twins, Dusty, having been the subject of the Inquisitions at City Council, worked well with the rookie who caught them in their attempt to deceive him.

I remember when an Assistant Chief of Italian/Hispanic heritage was pretty much the same way as the "AJ kid" and hasn't changed much through the years other than arrogance.

Look where it can get you !

From what I saw of the 2 episodes, Tampa looked like a very professional departmnet compaired to the SO agency near New Orleans. WOW

Quote Originally Posted by YIKES!!
    From what I saw of the 2 episodes, Tampa looked like a very professional departmnet compaired to the SO agency near New Orleans. WOW
    PROFESSIONAL!! "Very Professional" I guess you watch the Office every week and call that professional also. Want to race me, I can run faster then you! wow haven't said that in 30 years. While you patrol you stop and meet with other officers to have a foot drag race. We only run after perps, Tampa while you sleep.

[quote=new orleans saint]
    Quote Originally Posted by "YIKES!!":2ehbzi23
    PROFESSIONAL!! "Very Professional" I guess you watch the Office every week and call that professional also. Want to race me, I can run faster then you! wow haven't said that in 30 years. While you patrol you stop and meet with other officers to have a foot drag race. We only run after perps, Tampa while you sleep.[/quote:2ehbzi23]

So we are not allowed to be people like everyone else??? While we must act profesionaly, we are allowed to have fun at work, as long as we still get the job done. Who peed in your cornflakes???

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    So we are not allowed to be people like everyone else??? While we must act profesionaly, we are allowed to have fun at work, as long as we still get the job done. Who peed in your cornflakes???
    I think he's mad someone wouldn't let him go on television and get his 15 minutes of fame.

Lightbulb Re: ROOKIES

Nice selection on that AJ kid. Are you serious? What a little baby. Don't th :devil: ey know it is all a different ball game once your done with FTO. Giid luck to the others.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast