FBI public corruption case - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unhappy Re: FBI public corruption case

I will follow your lead. Explain what should have been done that hasn't. I have followed a lot of the papers and from what I see people are going to jail, and I believe that is what the sheriff is supposed to be doing. However, if I am wrong please point it out so that I can see what you are talking about. I must be confused. :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Re: FBI public corruption case

[quote="Guest 1"]I will follow your lead. Explain what should have been done that hasn't. I have followed a lot of the papers and from what I see people are going to jail, and I believe that is what the sheriff is supposed to be doing. However, if I am wrong please point it out so that I can see what you are talking about. I must be confused. /quote]

You must not understand how a progressive department is run. I will explain, but later, when its closer to election time. No reason to give this fool ammunition. If you really think that a few arrests that makes the newspapers is progressive, then you have much to learn. Read any newspaper around the country and they all have weekly arrest stories. Its the many other things that are not being done. But, if you think all is well, then you are one of many whom have a very little idea of what is really going on here.

Lets just hope that some real talent will run for sheriff in 2010! :wink:

We never know who will come out of the closet then do we. Time will tell I am sure. It was amazing to see history made with the presidential election maybe that will be the same with 2010 :shock:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest 1
    We never know who will come out of the closet then do we. Time will tell I am sure. It was amazing to see history made with the presidential election maybe that will be the same with 2010 :shock:
    I could not agree with you more. Although, anyone who runs in 2010 will be better than what we have today.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12