SABAL PINES PARK

SABAL PINES PARK

I would like to know how come when there is a tackle football event at Sabal Pines that vehicles parked along the roadway ( not obstructing) recieve parking citations, but when theres a City Sponsored event vehicles can park anywhere they want and not get a ticket?? I am a Broward LEO as well as alot of other parents who attend these games with there families. Everyone can see there is a shortage of parking spaces so take it easy on the parking citations. And "NO" I have'nt received a ticket , but alot of parents come up to me and other LEO's crying the blues.....You guys do have warning citations don't you.........
    Keep up your fight for a fair contract I heard BSO got 13% plus a 2%, 20 year longevity step added over the next 3 years.....

Re: SABAL PINES PARK

The only reson u didnt get ticketed is you were in your patrol car.

You have a legitamite gripe and I'm sorry that certain service aides in our department don't exercise discretion and/or common sense. On the other hand, it may not be the aides, but those in admin who direct them.

Quote Originally Posted by guest11234
    WRONG, I DON'T DRIVE MY MARKED UNIT OFF DUTY......

Quote Originally Posted by buyingtime
    Quote Originally Posted by guest11234
    WRONG, I DON'T DRIVE MY MARKED UNIT OFF DUTY......
    I agree, it seems that we have selected inforcement. Take it up with the city commission. I think your point is well taken. The CSA's are called by the park ranger and they have to do there job. I dont blame them.