best cops on our department - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: best cops on our department

I vote for my hero SGT PALACIOS!

:devil:

I VOTE FOR LT. FERNANDEZ. HE LEADS BY EXAMPLE NOT ROIDS.

i vote for sgt. smear. great leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheech
    Yeah, SanAntonio is smoking, Richie has always smoked. He has HIGH expectations to be great.

Must be another SanAntonio...the one i meant is a chick

razor ramon is the best

Quote Originally Posted by Lachman
    Don't forget Thurston and Crumity. I heard that they got fed up and left as well.
    Don't forget MacNeil and MacKinny

Fatnandez for sure. He leads at the food line at gas stations. :lol:

tabares the snake

Have some of you veterans forgotten Clyde and Leroy Montgomery, Troy Wilkerson, Harold McKinney, and many other REAL officers who were dedicated to the men women and children of Miami Dade Schools. Arrests were not always part of their daily work, they knew how to treat and speak with humility to people which always allowed people to feel dignified. They were coaches, classroom mentors, well educated and cultured which allowed them to speak to the needs of the whole human being.

Their abilities to connect with people many times saved many, many young people in the system, in addition to that even the people they did have to arrest, to this day highly respect these men and women. Some of you need to taked pride in yourselves, your positions as STATE CERTIFIED LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS, stop comparing MDSPD to other departments, they also have serious problems. Suppose you had come when the department first started a uniform division, and had to put up with the insults and degradation handed out by MDPD, and MPD, those initial officers stood proudly and confirmed their staus as Law Enforcement officers. Graduating #1 and #2 in the police academy for two straight BLE classes.

MDSPD has indeed endured a great deal and still stands tall in the State of Florida and the nation as having been rated in the top two SRO depts for years. TAKE PRIDE IN YOURSELVES!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Have some of you veterans forgotten Clyde and Leroy Montgomery, Troy Wilkerson, Harold McKinney, and many other REAL officers who were dedicated to the men women and children of Miami Dade Schools. Arrests were not always part of their daily work, they knew how to treat and speak with humility to people which always allowed people to feel dignified. They were coaches, classroom mentors, well educated and cultured which allowed them to speak to the needs of the whole human being.

Their abilities to connect with people many times saved many, many young people in the system, in addition to that even the people they did have to arrest, to this day highly respect these men and women. Some of you need to taked pride in yourselves, your positions as STATE CERTIFIED LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS, stop comparing MDSPD to other departments, they also have serious problems. Suppose you had come when the department first started a uniform division, and had to put up with the insults and degradation handed out by MDPD, and MPD, those initial officers stood proudly and confirmed their staus as Law Enforcement officers. Graduating #1 and #2 in the police academy for two straight BLE classes.

MDSPD has indeed endured a great deal and still stands tall in the State of Florida and the nation as having been rated in the top two SRO depts for years. TAKE PRIDE IN YOURSELVES!
    Hey Jack Wheeler is that you brother?... Jack any white dude or maybe a Hispanic deserves to be considered a REAL OFFICER? Just asking... :devil:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12