(Chief?)Nancy Newland - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: (Chief?)Nancy Newland

Quote Originally Posted by Blueman
    I never worked for Larry but I have some familiarity with his work. I know he has been a patrol deputy and that he has been in or involved with each of the critical incidents I described above.

As far as one-on-one with Morgan, no I have not. I did go to hear him speak once and I had some differences with what he was proposing. I think he doesn't really have the grasp that he thinks he does in regards to the issues faced within the department.

Do I think Morgan is a harbinger of the apocalypse? No, but I do think there does exist a better choice than he in this race.
    Could you specify what you mean when you say, "I have some familiarity with his work"? I asked have you ever read a report that Larry wrote.

Could you please tell us specifically what critical incidents that Larry "has been in or involved in" that you are referring to?

One more question, have you done the same back ground check on Larry, that you did on David?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueman
    I never worked for Larry but I have some familiarity with his work. I know he has been a patrol deputy and that he has been in or involved with each of the critical incidents I described above.

As far as one-on-one with Morgan, no I have not. I did go to hear him speak once and I had some differences with what he was proposing. I think he doesn't really have the grasp that he thinks he does in regards to the issues faced within the department.

Do I think Morgan is a harbinger of the apocalypse? No, but I do think there does exist a better choice than he in this race.
    Could you specify what you mean when you say, "I have some familiarity with his work"? I asked have you ever read a report that Larry wrote.

Could you please tell us specifically what critical incidents that Larry "has been in or involved in" that you are referring to?

One more question, have you done the same back ground check on Larry, that you did on David?

Larry’s back ground, at least for the 25 years he was a Deputy is an open book and a matter of public record. Are you suggesting there is something in his past before he was hired that would be embarrassing to him or somehow disqualify him from being a candidate for Sheriff? He, like all deputies was subjected to a through back ground investigation including a FBI fingerprint check over twenty five years ago and that back ground check did not reveal anything other than he was a fine upstanding, law abiding young man. He continued being a fine upstanding, law abiding man was during his entire 25 year career and still is.

I'm sure by now you have a copy of his personnel file and obviously were unable to find any dirt that you could use or else you would have already blogged the information all over this web site. So now you want to suggest there may be some imaginary information that needs looked into. Larry has not made any claims of being in charge of the entire United States Air Force, or managing billions of dollars of Air Force assets or being in charge of thousands of subordinate personnel. He is what he is and that is all he has taken credit for. He’s a twenty five year well rounded, experienced, law enforcement officer who is well familiar with what needs attention at the Sheriffs’ Office and has the mental capability to solve those problems.

Your suggestion that there may be something about Larry's background that is damaging to his character is a typical strategy by Morgan supporters. Spread a big lie and hope many believe it. You Morgan supporters complained to high heaven over the prank flyer that was spread by a McNesby supporter and you’ve done all you can try to connect Larry to that smut. Look in the mirror is you want to see what a smut spreader looks like.

Crawl back in you hole where you belong.

Member LEO Affairs Detective

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

I am familiar with the work Larry did while in Narcotics through some who worked for and with him. I can not recall ever reading a report which Larry wrote but I don't understand what that matters or how.

Larry has been involved in pursuits, has drawn his weapon in defense of self and others and has seen the elephant.

I have seen no reason to be skeptical of what Larry claims to have done or been.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12