Endorsed and approved by L.E.O. Affairs to help with High Health Insurance Premiums for dependents

If you have dependents on your City’s health insurance plan, then you are aware of the huge cost of providing the coverage your family needs, and deserves. I personally have seen premiums of over $400 per month for just a spouse! That is just way too much, and I may have the solution.

I am a professional insurance agent representing Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida. We offer affordable individual policies that have similar benefits to many employer provided plans. Many of these plans are about half the cost of what you are now paying for your dependents.

For example: a Tampa Police Officer wanting to cover your spouse under the City's Family HMO plan, you could find yourself paying an extra $204.80 per paycheck ($409.60 per month) for this coverage. In comparison, I could offer your spouse equivalent medical coverage for as little as $99.00 per paycheck. This is based on a 30 year old female in good health. All final rates are based on age, sex, and final medical underwriting approval.

To get the information you need about this opportunity to save on your premiums, please call me toll free at 800-758-1495 or 386-566-0433 (cell), or you can post a message on the Message Board that L.E.O Affairs has created:
http://forums.leoaffairs.com/memberl...3c386b9dbbfd4d

Serving with excellence,
Peter M. Napoli

[attachment=0:38sd0byb]bcbsf bd_logo.jpg[/attachment:38sd0byb]